• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
... Kinda hard to say, exactly, as I have posted.... One the first page... Like I said, we are trying to find the purpose of ourselves..o_O Currently, we are trying to gather members, and I am trying to debate wether I should make a rp where we fight writer's block(aka, Naruto!)

But also, we're just basicly having fun! ^-^ Currently, we are making bios of ourselves which.... You can twist it with other shows/games!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hey...thats it...we are all trying to find somthing...I think....maybe, we're finding our meanings!! We are finding the purpose!! While doing other stuff along the way *must kill Naruto...grrr...*....kinda like Cloud...

Cloud: Zomg! Im livin a lie!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol! Kinda hard to tell EXACTLY what Cloud is, though..o_O Well, anyway, we know ONE thing, we try to kill Writer's block, and I think I found another meaning!=^_^= To try and take care of noobs!=^_^= I hate it how some fuc**** people uses the term,"noob,"or,"newb"as an insult, it's mucking annoying>.> No offense to everyone but, can't we all just get along? After all, people usually only find noobs annoying since sometimes, they don't know as much as we do, but HELL, we were ALL once noobs...>.>

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
so true Tao....we all were n00bs...I can remember those days...embarrassed to show my.....username cause of my n00bness!! But Ive realized.....we need to treat eachother wit respect and never feel more superior than one another!!

so yeah! WE SHALL FIGHT FOR EVERYONE!! *pulls out Masamune, cuts self*

OW! DAMN THIS LONG SWORD!! ITS SO COOL YET SO BIG!!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
That's why it helps me since when I was animated in Sora's world, I ended up using Sephiroth's old body..o_O Which was changed to how I look in real life!=^_^= Sephiroth sometimes posseses me, but no often!=^_^= SO I :ninja: Steal his awsome masume ablities! :ninja: Random? YES!!! I forgot to mention that..o_O *casts cure on cut* That better?=^_^=

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yes! My wound is gone! I will train more with this Masamune blade.....Sephiroth will kill me when he finds out I took it....anyway...ugh....i gotta go...CYA!! :D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
dun dun DUN!!! Ill watch out.........See ya...............POOF! *gone...ninja style!*

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
kay im back 4 a sec!
juz wanted to add that sum pple think im delusional >_o
not true. n kaora n I wield mallets with giant jolly ranchers on the end. theyre unbreakable candy mallets!!!!

here is the link to my story ^^
plz read it! its call karaoke lesson!!<3333

click here if u wants ton of candy n like having ur speen inside urbody!

-pets her kirby pet-

<(^^<) -myu!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...So are we making an rp? Cause that would be my first... they never really seem like any fun, but with you loons, how can it not be?
:)

Anyway, Kao, if you mafe your siggy, you should definetely make the banner, you seem really talented (unless you got it :D )

yado

I taste delicious
wow, talk about screwed up. People aren't flaming....I'm shocked. well ill do stuff like bio and such when i got more time...

kao-chan

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I'm starting to think u guys dun understand me n kaora n where we come from. so here is more info...<3

see, 1000 minutes ago, The land of CandyLand came to be! people were happy in their gingerbread homes ^^
but CandyLand wanted to grow. and soon they took over neiboring contries. including dreamworld, lala land, disneyworld, kingdom hearts, Spira, Magicland, seaworld n even small villages like pizzahut :)

but then teh evil count chokula and his evil bud fraken berry invaded CandyLand D=<

teh gods n goddess of candyland were angry, and called me n kaora to go to earth n look 4 a way to stop them n thier evil brocoli cannons. our cotton candy wings were taken for precautions and we were given the magical mystical giant jolly rancher mallets to help us on our journey.....

BUT!...

word got to us that we were...-gasp- expelled! from candy land! so now our new mission is to find out if this rumor is true! and get back into candyland and defeat the asparagus wielding fiends!

I suffer from delusion and kaora has a bad case of terrets =O
we both see our physchiatrist weekly. But he may be Evil. His name is Kaoru. and he is hot. Kaoru has a twin too who helps us. His name is Kaore! ^^

dunno bout them. their hyper but they get alls emo n evil at times....<3
they also help me with my spelling! ^^

kaora: Nekopalooza! >=D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hey!
I'm the one with the problems!

And I will try to read those fics... but boy they are long!

Kirby says look right:
>(^o^)> I will continue my bio:

My tumor Yuna spoke to me of the future.
When I am an adult, I will be a sadicstic pervert because my depressed personlaity thinks that there is only happiness in young ones, and so s/he (yes, it is a man-lady) wants to get the happiness back from children.

It is now of the utmost importance that I am happy again, before s/he completely takes over me and Yuna and uses us to assault children.

Kirby says stop reading o(^-^)o

kao-chan

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
.:kao-chan:. said:
I dont have an alter ego, I have a twin :D
Her name is Kaora Otohime ^^
My name is Kaori Otohime (kao and kao-chan is just my nickname) but i call her those nickies sumtimes too

We like to obscess over riku, and she brings out the perverted side in me. She makes me happy when i feel sad. She is very sugar high and yeah ^^ im the sweeter one I guess. ^^

me = perv too ^^

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Kirby says look down
V(^-^)V

That statement below is true

The statement above is false
----------
Is nothing really nothing if it is acknowledged as something? (Tao :D )
----------
Does reality exist if we are not here to percieve it?

Yuna says that she was bored so she wanted to liven up this place with a few paradoxs!

*coughtaoyoudonthavetosayyouropiniononthesecondoneialreadyknowit*
*cough **cough

hmm... must be catching a cold :D

yado

I taste delicious
u bet I'm an orginal member. YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS!!! o right, my bio. Ill do it later...or will i

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...who does these days?
XD
Lovin that siggy.... ooooh....
Kriby says hi ^(^-^)^

...my bio is complete... I have an enemy, the eviil s/he side of me, and I have my ally, Yuna.

I guess I'll try to do a banner... despite how bad I am :D
Once I get it up, I give you permission to laugh at it all you want.

...or I'll go get some new people and not embaress myself. THat works out better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back