• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... I wouldn't mind...
However I'm feeling pretty down, which is why I came here!

My point being, I feel like it's horrible all the time now and everything I do is really bad... so... whatever! :D

I still manage to be happy for the most part!
If you want to, the link is in the siggy!

Rikku is funny... but Yuna is just so mature... I love her!

...wait... shouldn't this be in the fanclub section XD ?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...you'll be amazingly dissapointed...

ARGH! there I go again!
I can't stop getting down on myself!
That will be my personal goal. To leave this thread a happier person :D
(well du, you can't leave here un happy!)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... don't read the early ones. There are so horrible they now make my eyes bleed... o_O

If you want a taste, I say just read the last six chapters, in which I triied not to suck as much.

ARGH! I really feel so sad... I'M NOT EMO!!!!
(a few friends of mine sad I was even though I am a complete geek XD)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ahh!!!! Demon monkeys!
*takes out machina and shoots them all*

Go final fantasyX Mwuhaha!

I will go anyway though!

*ohh... so long... can't read it one night... I feel like Kao-Chan... *spins and faints*

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
oh and also! you still need to post a bio on yourself!! It is necessary to the Ficateers!! :D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Lol, that's the thread where it all started!=^_^= Anyway, I guess, I should write a short bio about me...>.>

Okay, I, too, have two people.. Wait.. Three.... Gem is a vampire who is allergic to sugar which is why she drinks literally GALLONS OF IT, while Nanala was originaly a cat until she trusted Willow into drinking a potion that she said she had the ANTIDOTE TOO! BUT SHE DIDN'T WRITE IT DOWN!!!>.< While Thea, she's the... Emotionless.... Type.. Of person...o_O

Also, I am forevah a fan of Tifa! She ROCKS!*huggles Tifa plushie*Aeris.... Meh... Flirt.... Died... Poor girl.... I am usually the boring one as well!=^_^= Or... The one that says the most few words... xP Oh yeah! I also have a dark keyblade and I can control heartless since I am neither a heartless, and neither a nobody since I have my soul and heart, but the darkness refuses to let it all melt together into one, so I can make 2 of me!=^_^= Since the heartless one is basicly the real me!=^_^= Confusing? YAY!=^_^=

...o_O I hope those monkeys don't USE the materia....

EDIT: I shall put those in links!=^_^=

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
k, but when you get the chance, post a bio!!

oh also more info about me....I was the strongest SOLDIER there was, but when I found out about the terrible expirements that made me, I began to hate Shinra, and then, over time....I began to hate everyting....

okay not really.....Im not Sephiroth.......damn Im to crazy about FF7....but I do wield a Masamune sword! Thats awesome!!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...wow... you are good! :D

Well then, let me correct that:

I am a schizophrenic writer who suffers from ADD in one of his personalities, depression in another, and who believes that the tumor on my face is actually Yuna, and so both personalities talk to her!
XD

There you go! I hope that suffices
*no it won't, gosh, you're so dumb!
**no I'm not!!! ARGH!!!
*Back me up here Yuna!

In other words, I accept that I am not a fantasy character for the most part, but have become so dilusional that Yuna is now sticking out from my right cheek. Everybody say hi to Yuna!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
me: ....okay...
Vexkin:...man life sucks...
Oathkeeper02: YEAH!!
me:...damn it...
Vexkin:....why me?
Oathkeeper02: DUR!
me:....damn....*takes out Masamune in one hand, Keyblade in other*
Vexkin:.......
Oathkeeper02:..........
me:...thats what I thoug-*hit in head wit materia* damn monkies...

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
yay more bioness! <(^-^<)

Kaora and I were ancient ballerinas for the peach gods and and goddess of candyland and they live in this HUGE grahm cracker house next to a lake of syrup near the marshmellow trees!!!!
but we got kicked out and our cotton candy wings taken for eating all the jello ;__;

btw this is my pet kirby <(^-^)>

gtg in trble!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol, *glares at monkeys, summons two keyblade on a chain and my masume on a chain*Hey, you gotta love masume's!*sadist smile**using dark eplosion... Thing...* Anyway, I still gotta post two links so far!=^_^= The one to IceBlueWings fic, and Anonymous' fic!*goes back to work*

EDIT: See ya, Kao-chan!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
cool..

Me: I was just a regular member from the Turks, but after I betrayed my fellow Turks, President Rufus of Shinra banished me from Midgar called me bad names, I was cheating Shinra Inc. outta money.......then I got attacked by heartless and I lost my heart....but somehow...I have no idea how...but my being split into three people...my heart, my soul, and my body...I am the soul, Vexkin is the body, and Oathkeeper02 is my heart...got it memorized?

Vexkin:....life sucks...
Oathkeeper02: YYYEEEEAAAHHHHH!
me:........

*changed my mind....I have 2 keyblades, Fenrir and Ultima....but my main weapon is the Masamune blade I stole from Sephiroth and if he ever finds out, I will be straight up murdered...:D*

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...I'll stick with my little tumor friend...
I want a kirby!

^(^-^)>
That one shall be mine...
but I gotta get some sleep now, so see ya later!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
SPOILER! SPOILER!

...o_O You sounded like Axel for a moment.. Lol! Well, I kinda have a bad habit of.... urmm... Stalking Tifa and Gaara...>.> They're my favourite charcter's!=^_^= I traveled with Sora for awhile in a gummi ship, but when we got to castle oblivion, I was the only one whom noticed he was forgetting about Kairi!o_O Namine gave us all a choose, either keep these memories, or have our old ones, thinking I was that much affected, I kept the memories of Castle Oblivion, hey, SOMEONE had to remember!=^_^= After wards, I wondered off for awhile, and I ended up in EVIL Naruto's world! And I ended up, becoming Hokage of the land I accidently made with my dark powers when I tried to kill Orichimaru, resulting in dark.. Grass..o_O The village was called Village Hidden in the Night! ^-^

EDIT: See ya!=^_^=

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
see ya Anonymous!!

After my being was seperated, I landed in a land....and thats where I met Naruto....oh God thats where I met Naruto.....also Tao *okay??*!! Then outta nowhere my other 2 halves appeared.....we tried to become whole, but it didnt work...we dont know why.....hmmm...

thats my story....I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back