• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Sadly, I did not save the speech I would of said, since I made it up in my mind, however, I noticed that Oathkeeper01 also made a topic for us here, but sadly, it was flamed, I hope that if I approach it in a different way, it may not get flamed.

Table of Contents
Poit of Ficateers
Rules
Banners
Special days
Members
Allies
Links
Updates MUST LOOK AT!!!
Current mission!
Enemies

Respects new
Point of Ficateers

You could say, we are trying to find a point, either way, instead of whatever they called the three people who said,"All for one, and one for all,"(which I am glad I finally get.. Lol)We are called this. Though, I can not remember if there is a difference betweenthe name we have and the original people since.. They're name don't appear in my head...-.-

The only thing we really do it try to keep a thread that we like from dieing, and, we try to fight Writer's Block, which, has taken the shape of the annoying little Naruto, who can summon heartless. Though, that won't be discussed here. I'll probably make a rp thread for that section, here, we shall discuss what the Ficateers main focuse should be.

Like for example, we shall talk about current missions here, our current focus will probably be currently of getting new members currently. Also, I noticed sometimes people want to join us, though, it rarily happens, I thought I should make this so stuff we may want to discuss, won't have to be in IceBlueWings thread! Also, read her story! It's good! Though... It may be awhile to find stuff...-_-

I also miss the ficateers since we're.. Kinda dieing now... For it's one of the things that may make me feel actually happy! Basicly, you could say we're just people that try to have fun, possibly! =D

Rules​

There aren't very many rules since, sometimes, we spam, sometimes not much, sometimes alot, though, there are a few things I'd prefer for you guy's to do if you post here.

1. Please don't flame us, though we may act,"noobish,"as you guys put it, then just don't post here if you are disgusted with us when/if you read everything, as simple as that..-_- After all, the saying is,"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"parentish, but, oh well!

2. Please try to keep swearing to a minimum, I swear too, but, heck, there are some smaller members whom may not be fond of that.

3. Members of ficateers, don't flame/insult each other...--_- That would prove to be kinda sad, don'cha think? After all, if I say that other people can't flame us, than we can't towards each other either.. Unless.. We decide to have on day of the month when we have,"FLAME DAY!"or something like that...Lol

4. As I said further down, please pm me if you want to join! Just tell me the reason you want to join, and if there is a name you would preffered to be called... Also, if you join, please give a short summary of yourself, your personality, etc. You can also have people from shows be in it, like for Oathkeeper01, in the original thread, he said that Sakura was his girl, so you, as well can do stuff like that! P=

Banners

Ficateers.gif

A signature Anonymous made, thank you!=^_^=

Special days​

None at the moment...Lol...

Member's​

I believe we started as three members, I shall put the name of the original members we have in it's won section in this section, and the newest members, if you would like to join, please pm me, tell me why you'd like to join, I would do that whole weapons thing and stuff, but that would be saved if we make a rp where we fight Writer's block.

Oh yeah, one of the original members shall be the leader, though, it is un clear of whom that person shall be, yet. Then, we shall have a sub-leader, if that leader isn't around, a sub-leader will be deicded by how much they post, they're loyalty, etc. I.. Rather not get into details...-_- Also, if there is something you would rather be called, please pm me! I shall put that in brackets!

Oh yeah! You may become a special member, if you post alot, to keep the thread alive!=^_^=
Original Members

Oathkeeper01
Yado
TaokityxTheaxGem(Tao or Taokitty shall be fine!=^_^=

Special Members
.:Kao-chan:.
Anonymous
Newest members

Dawning_Twilight
Sora212

Special members
Allies​

Allies are people we will have an alliance with from other threads, where we may still be able to be ficateers in the insanity furoms, an example may be with Gumickel! .. If.. We ask permission...

Allies

...*A dust devil blows past*....Wait a minute...WTF?!O.O

Links​

Links will probably end up being three links, the original thread, the rp(if we make one), and this one...

Okay, that'll equel up to two...-.- I know that, but, if we DO make an rp, it shall also have these links! We shall also, probably have links from our allied communities... If we ever get any....

Links

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=39322 This, is the thread where it all started with the ficateers, to Naruto!=^_^= Read it or*says in menacing tone*DIE! It's called,"Let's go to School!(Sora/Kairi/RIku/Namine)".. I believe...

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=43066 Anonymous' fic! Light and Dark Unite! Yet again, another good story!=^_^=

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=54077 This is .:Kao-chan:.'s fic!=^_^= It seems pretty awsome so far!=^_^= The title is: ::Karaoke Lesson::
Updates​

April 30, 2006
THe new ficateer thread has been made! HUZZAH!=^_^=

May 3, 2006
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERSSS!
The rp will be under way! Either in 1 or two days.. Or weeks.. Lol, currently, it depends since everyone it to try to sum up their history/bio to either me, or Anonymous! That still has to be figured out... So that way we can add you to it, but would prefer if it was sent today or tommorow so hopefuly a storyline could be made! Also, include your enemies and allies in it!

May 15
DANGIT! PM YOUR PROFILES TO MEH ALREADY!!!:anime vein:
THIS IS THE FORM!!!
Appearance:
Attire:
Weapons:
Bio:

Current mission​

April 30, 2006
Our current mission is to gather more allied for ficateer, and to debate if we should also make a rp, for when we fight writer's block(aka, Naruto)and anyone that is from a show we don't like! d= That, my friend, is where you would put what weapon you'd have and junk like that, another example, would be me with me have a dark keyblade, and using heartless against Naruto...Lol

Enemies​

Okay, these are new... And old enemies!... For sure! xP(I got it from awhile ago from our classroom.. xp The boys kept on saying for sure when the teachers was writing and explaining how to get answers, and on one answer, she said,"And this is how you get it... For sure! xP)

Enemies
Naruto, everyone knows the american loud voiced Naruto, especially with his obssession with.. Believe it...o_O He, is enemy numbah #1! Writer's block! More info if we made a rp... xP

SEPHIROTH! The evil person who lived inside meh since he posses me! Numbah 1 Soldier!

Fluffy! Anonymous' emo, depressed, child molester side! He is bad news, luckliy, Anonymous has his tumor, Yuna!

Respects

This section is for anyone who has lost someone special, I'll try to write a poem for that person... I'll try, anyway... And we'll try to send our best regards.... Let us take a moment, to bow our heads for _masume_'s grandma... May she rest in peace...

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hey whats up Tao!! Looks like we are back on track!!! I still have yet to read the fine print but...I will.....Eventually!! :D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah!! 2 members!!

So dudes and dudettes- I am Oathkeeper01!! *no applause...as usual*

Anyway, yes I was flamed...sadly...but look now!! I owe it all to Tao for this!!
So anyway, she basically explained the details......and...welcome!

I have the most confusing bio *self story XP* ever....Ill explain....later...XD

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oathkeeper01 said:
yeah!! 2 members!!

So dudes and dudettes- I am Oathkeeper01!! *no applause...as usual*

Anyway, yes I was flamed...sadly...but look now!! I owe it all to Tao for this!!
So anyway, she basically explained the details......and...welcome!

I have the most confusing bio *self story XP* ever....Ill explain....later...XD

-claps for Oathie-

YAY! ^^ can I join. I like writing and reading fanfics <3
Sorry about not pming thoguh.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Lol, damn you for not explaining your bio>.>*is joking*

Okay, anyway, should there be a rp for when we try to fight writer's block?o_O And your welcome!=^_^=

EDIT: OMG! Someone ACTUALLY READ OW TO JOIN!=^_^= Sure, you can join .:Kao-chan:.!=^_^= gtg now, bye!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
if only we had a banner....naw were okay without it...so 3 members now...cool!

fine Ill explain the confusing part of my bio...damn it..anyways..I got 2 alter egos....yep 2.....Vexkin is my nobody and Oathkeeper02 *zomg how original* is my heartless.....Im not exactly sure how that pieces together but meh...each of us has our own keyblade and Im da cool on....:D....oh and my alter egos are...how should I put this....extrmely stupid most of the time....Vexkin acts emo sometimes too...:(

did I clear that up? Cause if you didnt get it.....you never will....

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I dont have an alter ego, I have a twin :D
Her name is Kaora Otohime ^^
My name is Kaori Otohime (kao and kao-chan is just my nickname) but i call her those nickies sumtimes too

We like to obscess over riku, and she brings out the perverted side in me. She makes me happy when i feel sad. She is very sugar high and yeah ^^ im the sweeter one I guess. ^^

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ok, cool....and the other part of my bio is...I obsess about Kairi, Namine...and countless FF girls...*except Quina and Freya from FF9!! damn dey ugly!!11!!* so yeah......also, and most importantly...Im...random.........pie?

I use to be a member of the Turks along with Reno, Rude, Elena, and Tseng...but Rufus kicked me out.....damn Shinra....anyways...yeah...that prolly seemed random but hey....random....is cool....:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Rufus Shinra....da source of all evil...excuse me for all this FF7 talk....I just really love the game....and the movie too.....:D

FF girl Fanboy is me!!!

ex: Tifa, Rikku *da one wit 2 k's!!* Rinoa, Dagger, etc!!!!!!!!

yep, Im weird....:D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I have applied to this amazing thread.
I will be serious all the time.
There will be no fun while I am around. I will stomp on all hapiness and choke you to death before you utter a laugh.

Hope that gives you an idea of me! I'm sure Tao already knows XD
(I hope to god that you know I'm joking...) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back