• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
oh yeah our allies!! but I do believe our allies also helped in WWII, but they had trouble at first cause of the Depression......and the US didnt en- look at me, talkin bout history in the forum insanity!! :D

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Kaore is my ally? sweet ^^ what about kaora? she is my twin...maybe she is secretly evil ._.

if she is then dont tell me yet! no no she is innocent!!!

So im trying to desrtoy Kaore's evil twin aka my phychyatrist....he must have something to do with the invasion of candy land =O

...history in the FI is UNACCEPTABLE! XD

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
me: yeah I know....*sniff*..:(......anyways, my allies are Vexkin and Oathkeeper02!!
......ya, I need a better name instead of Oathkeeper02........
Oathkeeper02: how bout I pick?
me: no
Vexkin:..hehe...

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I resent that!*points to tatto on my neck, which is a heartless tatto!* I'm a heartless, you know!o_O... Since I consider that light and darkness were both god at one point, but then, evil came, darkness was more easy to overcome to be evil, so most of it is, but some is still good, hence Riku's dark power's for example, and vice versa for light, light overcomed most of evil, but some of it turned bad, hence Enzeru!(Don't ask...o_O)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... I just read this all.

I am special!!!!
The smilies and Kirbies are on our side
:D ^(^-^)^ RAISE THE ROOF!!!

I'll try to make a banner... the siggy in m siggy is the theme I make... whatever, I'll try, but it won't be to good

*damn you FLUFFY!!!!

fluffy- my depressed personality.
Sick em' Yuna!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Hey Anonymous!=^_^= Lol, what a interesting name for you depressed emotion.. Thing... o_O Lol, Oh yeah! I believe Kirby would ALSO make ANOTHER ally!=^_^= Kirby is cute, but kinda scares me, with his bottomless stomach...>.< Hey could eat you any moment! O.O

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
TaokityxTheaxGem said:
I resent that!*points to tatto on my neck, which is a heartless tatto!* I'm a heartless, you know!o_O... Since I consider that light and darkness were both god at one point, but then, evil came, darkness was more easy to overcome to be evil, so most of it is, but some is still good, hence Riku's dark power's for example, and vice versa for light, light overcomed most of evil, but some of it turned bad, hence Enzeru!(Don't ask...o_O)

me sorry!!!! I forgot!! my apologies!!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...what?

BTW- I found the image... but I am horrible at vectoring (cutting out images), and the image is so annoyingly light... Anyone here good at vectoring and making banners? :D

Also, yes, Fluffy is his/her name... it's creepy, cause sometimes it likes girls, and then others it likes guys... but it can only "get with" one gender... which is it?
DUN DUN DUN!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
DUN! DUN! DUN!! sorry dont know anyone whose good at that stuff....:(

EDIT: gotta go!! CYA!!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I would much rather start the RP then make the banner...

I would gladly start it! I want an oppurtunity to write something other than my usual stuff!

Also, I forgot <(^^<)
Kirby huggs you back Kao!! :D

One last thing- should I add you guys to my buddy list?

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
If that includes me, sure! Well, that's my answer for myself..o_O=^_^= How scary, you don't know the gender of fluffy..o_O

You would want to start the rp? If it is okay with everyone else, I would say sure since usually, when I start rps, they DIE!!!>.< Also, I feel to lazy to start the rp... O=

See ya Oathkeeper01!=^_^=

EDIT: Sadly, I don't think I know wnyone good with that type of stuff..*sweat*(talking about the banner).. Maybe I should make the request in the sig.. thing..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back