• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
okay cool.....I can try to make one with sprites.....but I warn you...I still a n00b at sprite stuff....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hey! How you do that?? Your sig says your not online....yet...here you are...???

WE NEEDA GET MORE MEMBAZ!!! :D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Hey!=^_^= Sorry that I wasn't here yesterday!*sweat* OMG..O.O I went to my sister's boyfriend's house since my sister invited me to come and we actually had a SUPPER for once! O.O Anyway, any new members?o.o Any new enemies I should write down? Wait... THAT SHOULD BE A SECTION I SHOULD WRITE! NEW SECTION!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
YEAH!! ENEMIES!! I mean...uhhh....BOOO!! ENEMIES!!! :)

we need enemies....like Naruto, a sponge, a dog, that guy over there, that person who a gave me a look, that person with the face, and more random people....:D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol! Slowly, but surely, we are forming a storyline which could be made for a rp for ourselves...(gaia emotion) :ninja: .... So let's see... Enemy number one is Naruto.... Sasuke.... Kakashi(or so I hope!).... Sephiroth(DIE YOU BASTARD!).... The feeling that lives inside Anonymous( SInce it does not have a name... Or so I believe...) Count chokula( The one whom invaded Candyland) , bud fraken berries, and Kaoru(The physchiatrist !)

Oh yeah, I think I have an idea for a banner in mind...o_O *SPIOLER!!!!* Has anyone seen the secret movie at the end of Kingdom Heart's two of when you either defeat Proud mode, or normal mode by getting 100% in the journal? When the three knight.. People raise the three keyblades, could someone somehow take a picture of it and say,"The ficateers?"Sorry! I've had that idea stuck in my head since yesterday!*sweat*

Also, I think I might make a rp for ourselves! We have suitable members, we have allies from our members, so we could.. Make a group of three, possibly to fight one of these enemies one by one!=^_^=

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I SHALL NEVER FORIVE COUNT CHOKULA! oh the horror of thier karrot knives ;_;
Kaoru is really hot XD
watch out for his Bishie Powers ._.
I sooooooooooo wanna rp! ^^ yay! HOORAY!
i saw the secret ending...on youtube XD
i dun have the pic though. and im on hiatus with making sigs -gasp- =O
curiosuty killed the cat! im going to update my fanfc and read some others
-cries- im so behind!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
and maybe those three could be the original members!! :D

but then it could be unfair to others.....hmmm...

masamune! sorry for the randomness, but its just so cool.......

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
.:kao-chan:. said:
I wanna be a special member! ;__;

papercuts are just as bad as masamune cuts!

yeah...gotta watch out for those...

Sephiroth: I HAVe MaSaMunE I dEafRted Chu!!
Cloud: no
Everyone throws paper
Sephiroth: ZOMG ! IT HURTS! *pwned*

and thats how they saved the planet....:D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol, it would be unfair! o_O Well, I guess I'll start making the rp! =) Though.. I'm not exactly sure how to start it..o_O.. Eventually... I'll make it... xp! Oh yeah! About the enemy, Kaoru, HAHAHHA! I'M IMMUNE TO BISHY POWERS!! NEHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

YAY! Sephiroth is defeated!... For now...-_- Damned bastard........... Using me as a shell...*twitches* Oathkeeper01, if I EVER start talking about finding Mother... Either SLAP me, or send me at a mental institution! O.O I... Am not too FOND of.. Jenova's head...

EDIT EDIT: Anonymous and Kao-chan! Because you guy's have been posting alot, helping us keep it alive, I may grant you to be special members! NEHAHAHAHAH!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
BWAHAHA!! Im immune to......yea...ugh....somthin....:D

maybe the rp will have to wait.....ya know, least til we get more members...:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yes the allies!! They helped us in WWII!!!

....seriously....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back