• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXV and TWEWY involvement in KH phase 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hi everyone. I’m new to this so bear with me. Just a question nagging at my mind how likely is it that unreality, the introduction to worldlines through Luxu/Xigbar and quadratum in general will lead to Sora and the gaurdians meeting the gangs of both FFXV and the Twewy Franchise (Even if Nomura says Neo is unrelated to kingdom hearts cause theirs still the possibility of him changing his mind its his story after all). Along with how likely it is any world ideas for the FFXV gang as having them live in radiant garden seems cliche now to me. I would love a mini game where you race the gang with your keyblade while they race in chokobos and regalia it’d be a nice throwback to that racing mini game in Disney town. funny interaction ideas between characters are also welcome. Look forward to reading the responses.
Ps. might’ve misspelt Chokobos not as versed in final fantasy as i am in kingdom hearts All I know is some characters the games their from and the names of some objects and creatures. Thinking of getting FFX-X2 and World of final fantasy before jumping into FFXV since I’ve already watched FFXV brotherhood any suggestions?

AegisXIII

Awards
Hi there. Nice to meet you.

I personally think phase 2 will be more focused on Square Enix properties. It was one of the complaint from the fans and I guess they heard it.
Now, i do not have high hopes to see characters from FF15 since Yozora is basically a reboot of Versus13 which was the original story behind FF15. Having yozora and ff15 might be too repetitive, but that's just my opinion.

For the world ends with you, I think we will see them again.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I have some faith we will see TWEWY gang again. Even if they are from a different Shibuya then Quadratum we can still visit that version in the future.

Can't say the same for any XV character though. They will probably be shown through Verum Rex incarnations

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I maintain that there is a decent likelihood of a Nomura-verse in the making, especially with how many meta-fictional concepts are now floating around in the KH ether. The end of FF7R made me feel similarly - at least to the extent that I’m fairly certain that, if nothing else, these fictions are all loosely connected in Nomura’s own mind/imagination. The extent to which those imaginative connections are actually manifested and explored in the games remains to be seen, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s Nomura’s secret end-goal. I just wouldn’t expect any of it to follow traditional conventions of a multiverse, given who we’re dealing with 😄

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Welcome to the forum.

Not sure about the FFXV gang showing up again, Nomura seems to have recreated or reinvented them with Yozora and his gang, having both might feel a bit redundant. Still I do hope we see more FF characters in the games moving forward.

I'm pretty sure The World Ends With You characters will return, something about the way Sora and them left off makes me feel like they're interactions aren't quite done yet. The fact that TWEWY has become a series and has a chance of continuing past Neo, strengthens that feeling.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wonder if we would of gotten Noctis, Stella, etc. instead of their Verum Rex counterparts had Nomura gotten his way with FF13 Versus?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
FFXV characters will probably have Quadratum counterparts but at the same time...I believe that the KH Characters are counterparts of Quadratum characters. Sora/Riku is Yozora. Yozora's companions are Donald and Goofy. Nameless Star is Kairi.

Quadratum is not the Shibuya that we know, I believe only Joshua will get involved in the story. Joshua probably has ties to the Final World. Riku probably returns to the Final World after running into someone dangerous: whether it be Luxord, the Master of Masters, Sephiroth or Yozora. Joshua probably knows about everything that's happening with Sora's situation and talks to Riku about it.

Beginning of KH4:

After, Sora & Riku return to the Realm of Light with Joshua's help - they end up in the Realm of Light's Shibuya where the rest of the DDD TWEWY gang are there.

Realm of Light's Shibuya will become a new hub world that links the Realm of Light and Quadratum together.

Yozora tagged along with Sora & Riku because he needs to get Nameless Star a Replica so they can return back to his Worldline (but this will take time) That would keep Yozora in the story for at least another game.

Our characters may have to return to Quadratum some point in the game because of the Fortellers, and the Master of Masters who may be stirring trouble in that reality. It could be where Luxu hid Subject X, Ava could be there, the Master of Masters is probably there. I mean heck, Maleficent could've gone to that reality. There's lots of things that could go down over there and I doubt it'll be resolved in one game. Quadratum seems it could even be the Final World of the game.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys and it’s nice to meet you all
I definitely think that twewy will come back some how and I love the idea of a square Enix rpg multiverse.
FFXV characters will probably have Quadratum counterparts but at the same time...I believe that the KH Characters are counterparts of Quadratum characters. Sora/Riku is Yozora. Yozora's companions are Donald and Goofy. Nameless Star is Kairi.

Quadratum is not the Shibuya that we know, I believe only Joshua will get involved in the story. Joshua probably has ties to the Final World. Riku probably returns to the Final World after running into someone dangerous: whether it be Luxord, the Master of Masters, Sephiroth or Yozora. Joshua probably knows about everything that's happening with Sora's situation and talks to Riku about it.

Beginning of KH4:

After, Sora & Riku return to the Realm of Light with Joshua's help - they end up in the Realm of Light's Shibuya where the rest of the DDD TWEWY gang are there.

Realm of Light's Shibuya will become a new hub world that links the Realm of Light and Quadratum together.

Yozora tagged along with Sora & Riku because he needs to get Nameless Star a Replica so they can return back to his Worldline (but this will take time) That would keep Yozora in the story for at least another game.

Our characters may have to return to Quadratum some point in the game because of the Fortellers, and the Master of Masters who may be stirring trouble in that reality. It could be where Luxu hid Subject X, Ava could be there, the Master of Masters is probably there. I mean heck, Maleficent could've gone to that reality. There's lots of things that could go down over there and I doubt it'll be resolved in one game. Quadratum seems it could even be the Final World of the game.
I love the idea of the world that the ddd twewy gang belongs too becoming a hub world of sorts to teleport us to unreality and quadratum. And the details on Joshuas involvment and the idea of yozora coming to the realm of light to make a replica for the nameless star is genius well done.

I maintain that there is a decent likelihood of a Nomura-verse in the making, especially with how many meta-fictional concepts are now floating around in the KH ether. The end of FF7R made me feel similarly - at least to the extent that I’m fairly certain that, if nothing else, these fictions are all loosely connected in Nomura’s own mind/imagination. The extent to which those imaginative connections are actually manifested and explored in the games remains to be seen, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s Nomura’s secret end-goal. I just wouldn’t expect any of it to follow traditional conventions of a multiverse, given who we’re dealing with 😄
A Nomura-verse would be awesome and would be one rollercoaster of a multiverse. I imagine it might take some lore concepts from the mcu (marvel cinematic universe) you all saw that 2020 trailer but then just go completely of the rails.

finally for FFXV characters all I would really want is for this pic below to be true and I realize now that It may be redundant to add them in but we could all admit it would be pretty cool and still keep on hoping.
1615055845655.jpeg

Back