• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXIII RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I really liked the world and lore of FFXIII, but to be honest I never liked the game's characters or plot (Sorry to the fans). Nonetheless I was thinking to make an RP with an old storyline I had way back when that I had outlined, would anyone be interested? The world would be the same, just the story is different is all, only thing in common is l'cie being present.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Not much, I'll probably lay out the important stuff in the OP as I usually tend to do.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the Mythos of FNC really fascinated me so I would think it would be a good idea

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Doesn't seem to garner much interest, perhaps another time or place.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
You have a history of RPs dying of inactivity which leads to disinterest which leads to this :I

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Because I just noticed this. I'd be interested as long as the plot isn't the level of stupid that the game inhabits.

You have a history of RPs dying of inactivity which leads to disinterest which leads to this :I

You..know..such a comment is unneeded. You don't have a history of successful rps either and that goes with just about most of the rpers in the section but that is the nature of rps and rping in general. It is never about the end goal but the journey and entertainment the rp provided throughout the time it lived. You cannot simply throw all weight of inactivity on Eva. She cannot force people to post. So unless you are actually going to be positive and useful to the interest of the rp then there is no point in your posting.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Because I just noticed this. I'd be interested as long as the plot isn't the level of stupid that the game inhabits.

You..know..such a comment is unneeded. You don't have a history of successful rps either and that goes with just about most of the rpers in the section but that is the nature of rps and rping in general. It is never about the end goal but the journey and entertainment the rp provided throughout the time it lived. You cannot simply throw all weight of inactivity on Eva. She cannot force people to post. So unless you are actually going to be positive and useful to the interest of the rp then there is no point in your posting.

Oh no. I am so sorry for offering my opinion, I shall never venture to do anything like that again out of fear it may offend someone. I mean, being rude and bluntly stating something with a few insults thrown in there is the most horrible thing in the world. You have reformed me, good sir, I shall never again endeavor to throw in my 2 cents.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Oh no. I am so sorry for offering my opinion, I shall never venture to do anything like that again out of fear it may offend someone. I mean, being rude and bluntly stating something with a few insults thrown in there is the most horrible thing in the world. You have reformed me, good sir, I shall never again endeavor to throw in my 2 cents.

Oh your passive-aggressive sarcasm is so lovely. You know what I meant. Your statement was nothing much but, pure insult and negativity. If you were disinterested then there was no reason to comment.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
King Wolfe and King Naruto, keep it on topic please. If you're not going to talk about the RP, then I highly suggest you leave this thread.

Not sure if I'd have much time to post (well, currently 'cause of school >.>;), but FFXIII is awesome so I would be interested! c:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
King Wolfe and King Naruto, keep it on topic please. If you're not going to talk about the RP, then I highly suggest you leave this thread.

Not sure if I'd have much time to post (well, currently 'cause of school >.>;), but FFXIII is awesome so I would be interested! c:

But Rena, I can't help who I ammmmmm.

Being passive-aggressive is exhausting. Then again I am a fan of Doctor Who so that explains it...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But Rena, I can't help who I ammmmmm.

Being passive-aggressive is exhausting. Then again I am a fan of Doctor Who so that explains it...
*pats on ze head* it's okies lulz. You can be passive-aggressive, just not in this thread :T If you want to talk over PMs/VMs, go for it, just don't do it here lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back