• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXIII LJ Layout

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
I'm sure this would go here, it being digital and all. But, if I'm wrong, please correct me. :D;

Anyway, I've been working on this today among other things. I've got most of the coding done except for the banner part and some tid-bits here and there. A link to the Live preview of the current state it's in is in my sig (missing only the banner). I might end up changing the banner for the hundreth time, but for now I'm pretty happy with it. :D

In regards to the banner, I really wanted it to be simple but not overly 'easy'. Something colorful that would balance out the grey-black color the layout is surrounded in.

Also, I do realize I spelled 'deviantArt' wrong on there. That will be seriously fixed. '__'

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/rayniestar/layoutffxiii.jpg

Critiques are greatly welcome. ♥

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I don't know to me in the close up of Noctis face the stock looks a little LQ.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
I don't know to me in the close up of Noctis face the stock looks a little LQ.

Thanks!

Ah, yeah, it is. :/ That will be the first thing I'll fix so thanks again for pointing that out.

:O, this is a nice layout..good light colors, images might be a bit lq, but not a bad thing..good work ^_^

Thank you as well! :D

EDIT: Okay, I really, really couldn't go to sleep without fixing the ugly Noctis image. xD; So here's the fixed one: http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/rayniestar/RockStella Layout/layoutnoctispng.pnghttp://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/rayniestar/layoutnoctis.jpg

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
That is amazing, I take it you know CSS? The only thing it needs is to be saved as a .PNG :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The toning down of the colours and the higher quality Noctis face has worked wonders for it. It looks a whole lot better now.

Awards
not sure about the colours of the banner, but otherwise it's a pretty swanky layout

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
That is amazing, I take it you know CSS? The only thing it needs is to be saved as a .PNG :p

Pretty much yeah :D; I've still got alot to learn though.

It would look so much better if you made the blocks in the pattern in the background smaller.

I agree, I'll be doing that later today. :D

not sure about the colours of the banner, but otherwise it's a pretty swanky layout

Colorrzzz :D Haha, thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back