• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXIII-Based RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
After playing FFXIII for a while, I came to a realization. While the gameplay is...."eh," the story elements had the potential for something halfway decent. I figured, perhaps an AU?

Not everybody would have to be the "on-the-run renegade" the L'Cie were. Not everybody would have to be L'Cie at all. The only problem would be how the story would work. An AU version of the original? Or a different world, characters, ETC.

I'm sure this won't really get off the ground, but hey.....If anybody seems interested, opinions are welcome. :D

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
I'm playing through XIII right now, and I do like many of the story elements it has. I would be down for an rp of such a nature.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I had an idea for a XIII RP once, though, it was put on hold because I've been busy with yet another RP. I thiiink I have a file somewhere on it...

However, it was more based on XIII-2 rather than the first.

I like the idea of a XIII RP though, being that I'm one of the crazy ones who calls the XIII saga one of their favorites.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm playing through XIII right now, and I do like many of the story elements it has. I would be down for an rp of such a nature.

The pieces for an awesome story are there. The one bother I had with it was the presentation.

I had an idea for a XIII RP once, though, it was put on hold because I've been busy with yet another RP. I thiiink I have a file somewhere on it...

However, it was more based on XIII-2 rather than the first.

I like the idea of a XIII RP though, being that I'm one of the crazy ones who calls the XIII saga one of their favorites.

Yeah. I'm sort of on the middle road in terms of the character development. (Loved Hope and Sazh, the rest were kinda meh in one way or another. I couldn't stand Lightning for much of the game, even after Chapter 7) Linearity aside though, it's not that bad a game. I just beat Bartandelus's second form. Not gonna go further for spoiler's sake.

If we get one or two more people, three of us could start collaborating. Hell, if this takes off, maybe we could add elements of your old idea to this one, Tiamod? :D

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Can I be one of those people?

I actually liked this game--

*narrowly dodges multiple arrows, pitchforks, and thrown knives*

Bhunivelze

I for one really liked 13 and is one of my personal favorite games. I liked all characters except Snow. I found him to be the crap character of the game. But if the RP's don't pick up on another forum I'm dedicated to, I might join this one.

TheKelsblade

I enjoyed XIII's story, but in my opinion, the linearity of it made me want to stab my eyes out with forks. I shouldn't have to wait 10 chapters in the game to finally roam around, but eh, that's my opinion.

XIII-2 was better in regard to game play and freedom, but the story was a giant clusterfuck. All the elements of time really clashed for me and just confused me to all hell.

I should add though that I did enjoy both games, even though I enjoyed the complete opposite elements of each.

Here's to hoping that Lighting Returns will fully fulfill both elements, freedom (gameplay), and storyline.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, seems we're getting some attention.

Now that we have more than 4 peeps on board, collab-ing is in order.

TBH, I haven't played much of FFXIII-2; mainly the tutorial and first Time Gate place. I wasn't really sold on it, but it was a friend's, so maybe I'll pick up a copy when I beat XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back