• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ffxii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genin~Kizashi

Re: Ffxiii

PinkPrincess178 said:
Who Here besides me is looking forward to that game?I'm really excited.I loved the demo.:) Final Fantasy 12 I'm definally gonna luv it.
Umm, your thread title says that this is a Final Fantasy XIII thread. People might think this is just a misplaced post.

The M.C.

JTTW
uhh, are we talking about ffXIII or ffXII? but i cant wait for both. more of FFXIII though. the gameplay looks new and exciting.

KH2_Roxass

Im playing it its verryyyyyyy coooool game(japanese version) its a veryy long game much longer than FFX.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I can't wait for the release, and I've heard so many great things about it. In the meantime I just play the demo that comes with DQVIII.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
omg!!!...my heartizzle is burningizzle for this game!!!...i must play with my sweet penelo very soon!!!!!!!!...it is gonna rok!!!!!!!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
FFXII is going to save the FF franchise. After the horrors that were FFX, FFVIII, FFX2, SW, and FF7:AC( sorry, I liked it but it increased the 'FF male characters have to wear black and be emo to be considered cool' rule that I hate so much. I'm mad that they put that rule in KH), I think FFXII should get the series back on track and out of the whole. What Batman Begins did to Batman is what FFXII will do to Final Fantasy.

KH2_Roxass

yeah Final fantasy x is a very coooool game because theres a boss who has 10 million hp and i beat and it dropped a genji bracer ( break hp limit)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
In my opinion, I'm not saying everyone feels this way. But in my opinion, FFX was an average game that would've been good if the plot wasn't totally filled with over the top plot twists. Some of the twists made the game cool, but by the sixth or seventh twist, it started going downhill.

FFXII will set things straight and will finally give PS2 users a truly epic Final Fantasy adventure( sorry, DoC and FFX2 don't cut it).

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
King Sora_Strife said:
In my opinion, I'm not saying everyone feels this way. But in my opinion, FFX was an average game that would've been good if the plot wasn't totally filled with over the top plot twists. Some of the twists made the game cool, but by the sixth or seventh twist, it started going downhill.

FFXII will set things straight and will finally give PS2 users a truly epic Final Fantasy adventure( sorry, DoC and FFX2 don't cut it).
I 100% agree with you..^^

S

Shadow Soldier

King Sora_Strife said:
FFXII is going to save the FF franchise.

Last time I checked, Final Fantasy was in no kind of danger. Maybe you should be more clear and say like "Final Fantasy XII is going to save the franchise to me"

Because in that post, you made it sound like everybody was getting away from Final Fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back