• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXII - help plz ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
hey all,

we'll with the new speak of FFXIII, FFXII has been all but forgotten and swept under the rug, while FFXIII is as far away as it can be, yet more anticipated than XII which is oh so close to US Release...

anywho, i'd like to know, those who have played FFXII, how did the story fare? was it really in depth? hows controls aswell? was the ATB as good as it was talked up to be?

i suppose you could rate it like RPGfan:
Graphics
Sound
Gameplay
Control
Story
Overall

im really interested in this latest installement to the series, but ive heard nothing.

if someone could help out with what you thought of this game, thatd be great.

P.S. even if you cant understand japanese and you played it, your input would be great.

<3 me

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
99% of all reviews that played it loved it, and called it the best FF so far..that says something..Not one bad review that I have seen..

Graphics 9.5/10
Sound 9.5/10
Gameplay 10/10
Control 10/10
Story 10/10( havent beat it yet beat, just because I understand little Japanese, so I jsut stoped, and Im waiting for the Engish version)
but form what I play its great..
value $70(thats how much i played for the import well worth it..)
Overall 10/10

I think all will love this game..I love the fact the way Vaan is..ppl may be calling a wimp and saying his going to be wuss like Tidus..But just you wait, His up there Squall adn Kefka..a badass..

the battle system was great, ppl may be crying about it now, but when they play and get used to they will love it..

if you want more, I will be glad to post more of what I though, but I suck when I give reviews..XD

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
feel free to post more.

you sound like someone i know, he stopped playing it for the exact same reason. although you dont live in australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back