• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ffx2 remaster ps4 help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibanez350ex

hi on the ffx2 remaster on ps4 im struggling on cloister 100 on trema. any attacks just seem to be greatly reduced. also 'almighty shrina' i cant get enough damage in before its too late. im using a lv94 heavy sallet with mascot and the peerless grid. iv got him on auto haste and he attacks around 20,000 normally but against trema and almighty shrina the attacks are like 1000 lol i dont get that. no way u can take trema 1millon hp off with reduced attacks like that yeah. any tips here. cheers.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uhm, I always used Paine's special mascot-ability (Cactling Gun) which dealt a shitload of damage because it ignores defense. I dunno about Yuna's Moogle Beam though because it's a magical attack.

ibanez350ex

hi yeah iv got yuna, rikku, paine on mascot aswel but i messed up in this playthrough to get 'invincible' item from camera guy in kilka. that would make moogle beam do more than the basic 9999. i find the creatures better for speed and health though. I've even got a machina impale team but they stuck at 9999 damage as i missed the invincible item chance. i think i need to do a new game plus to beat trema and shrina and the super boss major numerous. i found ffx2 easier in 2004 on ps2 lol with catnip and trigger happy trick but u cant do it on the remaster. its a bugger.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Did you also miss to do the chocobo ranch sidequest on the calm lands? Because you should get the garment grid "Higher Power" there which also allows you to break the damage limit.

ibanez350ex

i know the one u mean iv got that mission ready where the guy gives u greens to catch chocobos, to be fair i really cant be arsed lol i got a funny feeling this quest will take ages but i might try it as i heard there's a manual in cave that's for the djose experiment machina, i could do with finishing that quest. i think the idea with chocobo is to level them up to gain access to an area deep in cave is. I'll have to look it up in abit.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uhm yeah, basically you gotta catch chocobos and get them to level 5 and let them go to certain areas, but it really is easier to just watch a tutorial on that. It doesn't take THAT long though and I think you also get some kind of Growth Egg in that dungeon (APx3)

ibanez350ex

hey thanks, i will try tonight :) hopefully chocobos don't run away. ill just save and reload to play safe if it goes wrong.

ibanez350ex

i just wanted to ask will the forces of nature acessory help to reduce or absorb trema's meteor damage? i heard the acessory absorbs all magic attacks and even holy aswel. when i take around 500,000 hp off trema his meteor whipes the party out. this is where im stuck and i think i can get forces of nature from the farplane cup as a prize.

ibanez350ex

what a night, i managed to gain lots of iron dukes from farplane cup and beat major numerous :) to receive x10 iron dukes and invincible item :) i then beat trema :) then almighty shrina. i can't believe it lol so many hours levelling up and i finally did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back