• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Ok, im stuck and i want your guys help. Im in the Zanakand cloister of trials. I just finshed the puzzle and now i have to fight this creature where i can go to diffrent 6 platforms. could anyone give me some help.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Before entering the battle, fill up every one of your aeon's overdrive meters.Make sure everyone is a circle away from each other, that way when it brings it's claws up, it only hits one person. Have Tidus cast haste on Yuna and then summon your aeons and use their overdrives. If someone dies, then just have one bring them back while the other cures the one just brought back or use a mega potion if you have one. By now, all your aeons should do 9,999 damage and more so he should go down with ease if all your aeons hit him with their overdrives.

yado

I taste delicious
NEED MORE HELP PLEASE! i need a couple more tips. after i use my 5 summon overdrives, its down to 10000 healt and thats when i start haveing trouble. it always manages to kill me.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Do you have character overdrives? You'd really only need Tidus and Auron (possibly Wakka) if he only had 10,000 HP.

Hyperion

For this battle, I used Auron, Tidus and Yuna (with either her or Bahamut having a full Overdrive meter). I also customised their armour with Beserk Ward or even better, Beserkproof.

What worked for me is to place Auron in front of the boss, and send Yuna and Tidus behind it. That's when I started attacking. Auron has a great deal of HP, and doesn't really to be leveled up a lot to achieve this, so he can endure the boss' counterattacks for quite a period of time.

I found that the key was to keep Auron in front and Tidus and Yuna behind (this could involve a few turns of no attacking to make sure they're in the right position). Have Yuna constantly heal, and Tidus and Auron attack, using their Overdrives at every opportunity. You also have to watch out for the boss' Beserk Tail, because if it suceeds you can be in quite a bit of trouble. Have Yuna cast Esuna on whoever becomes afflicted with beserk.

I used Bahamut's overdrive when the boss got down to around 20 000 HP, then continued attacking until the boss was defeated. Also, remember to move off any space where a Glyph Mine has been placed.

Fighting the battle this way can take some time and a couple of tries, but it did work. Good luck!

yado

I taste delicious
alright ill work on it. I suck at FF because all my charcters have like 6 moves on the grid but im out of spheres.

P

Prince_of_Light

what are your characters damage rates? I killed that thing just by attacking, its Yunalesca I'm stuck on.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
i hate yunalesca....damn woman keeps coming back >< anyways, too beat yunalesca, try getting armor with the ability 'auto med' but if you cant get it, get 20 remedies of of that malboro thing then customise, then use those the...what was it?? holy water and customise to make deathproof, at least for 1 character. Never steal from yunalesca cause shell put you to sleep, and lulu has to have auto med. PS for auto med to work, make sure you have enough items to cure that status ailment.

P

Prince_of_Light

Spectral Keeper took me like 5 minutes to kill just by attacking. Auron did about 6000 damage, tidus and wakka did about 4000 each.

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
The orange thing creature wasn't as hard. YOu can have anyone with their berserkward brace or berserkproof. Keep healing

Keep 1 person behind the orange thing, and 2 in the front. have 1 healer and two warriors....
and then later when the thing gets faster...use Auron or someone that is stronger and 2 healers...

sometimes it's good to have Auron have berserk for his attacks get higher. So when he is on that condition, Yuna will keep on healing him, and he won't die. and if you have leveled-up even more than usual, your berserk thing can get up to 8000 with Auron

when i fight against that thing, when the thing dies, I usually have one person dead....so that person doesn't level up for the Yunalesca battle.
I think that's it...

Masamune

Big Boss
Well just activate the shapes on the ground in the exact pattern they are formed in the screen. it may take a few tries but you will eventually get the hang of it..

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Your main damage dealers here should be either Lulu or Yuna. Choose whoever is more levelled up.

Use the other two characters to ONLY keep Yuna alive. (I suggest Tidus and Auron or Rikku.)

Have haste cast on Yuna at all times via Tidus. When all of Yuna's Aeon's overdrives are used, switch her out and bring in Lulu, and immediatly cast Haste on her.

Doublecast with Lulu until the Spectral Keeper dies.

If any of your other characters die, don't panic, use the other character to bring them back. KEEP LULU AND YUNA ATTACKING AT ALL TIMES.

:3

aerith-angel

K, well no wonder you can't beat him... Your characters are so weak! Random battles, you need need need need need to fight in them, never ever ever ever run away. They're there for a reason. Get Auron, Wakka, and Tidus to attack at at least 3-4000, then fight the boss again. He'll be a breeze. The best way to level up, for me, was running up and down Gagazet.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
spectral keeper is simple. just hit him and scan him from time to time then summon all your aeons. bahamut will do the most. dmage.

yado

I taste delicious
ummm, this is REALLY old. can i question why its one the front page? I've restarted my file from there and REBEAt the whole game to that point and past it, so this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back