• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX Blitzball help, man...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

Get Brother. He is one of the best. It really doesn't matter who you have if you know how to play. But Brother helps alot.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I never really liked blitzball either..i have done everything in FFX except playing blitzball to get Wakka's Celestial weapon..

aerith-angel

I love blitzball. For me, I took most of the Al Bheds, like Eigar(sp), Blappa, one of te girls... not Judda, and Nimrook, the goalie. It's time consuming, but you'll have a great team. I always get Wakka too, you can get him on the airship.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Another player you should recruit is Wedge. He's in Luca, the guy in green wearing shades in the section in front of the locker rooms, right before you enter the stadium. Right below him is a save sphere and a shop. He's one of the best offensive players I've ever had, he has high sh and att plus he's very fast. Get him before the Al Bhed team does.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Reset your Blitzball. With Wedge and Tidus up front, it's impossible to lose, literally. Then just put Brother in net. It's really all you need. Jecht shot doesn't hurt either.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My team always consists of Wedge and Tidus as forwards, Tatts as a midfielder, Brother and Datto (or one of the other originals) as defenders and Jumal as a goalie. With this lineup I almost never lose.

Wedge is one of the guards at the blitzball stadium in Luca, Jumal is sitting on a bench near the fountain in Luca and Tatts is swimming around next to the docks in Kilika. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back