• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX: aftershock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
lol, wow, how many time's have ya seen an FF rp? yeah alot probably. ah well, havn't heard of too much FF before so here we go (BTW, credit t' Scribbles and Darkriku14 for help on it)

I'll never forget the stories told to me by my Grandmother, passed on from her mother, about when my great grandmother was younger, around my age. When there used to live a terrible monster that roamed the lands of Spira, and destroyed all the villages in its path. This monster, was known as Sin. She told me about the Summoners, certain people who dedicated theirs lives to the art of Summoning huge beasts to aid them in their pilgrimages, in hopes of defeating Sin. One, of a handful of Summoners, would make it to Zanarkand, where the final aeon resided, and so did a woman by the name of Lady Yunalesca, the first Summoner. The Summoner my great Grandmother was named after. That Summoner would then summon the final Aeon to defeat Sin and bring peace to Spira for a few years. This was known as "the calm". But in bringing "the Calm", the Summoner sacrifices themselves, and so did one of their guardians, in order to form the final Aeon. But Sin could never truly be defeated; Sin would always come back.

But my Great Gandmother and her guardians, they found a way. They discovered a way to defeat Sin, once and for all, and bring an Eternal Calm to Spira. That Calm has lasted for 80 years, to be exact. Everything, according to my Grandmother, has changed. What once were only Villages because of Sin; are now cities in Sin's absence. Machina is now not forbidden, it is widely used throughout Spira. And the Albehd, such as I am, are no longer "Traitors" to "the teachings" for The teachings of Yevon, no longer exist. (Though I still studied them .) but that doesn't really matter that the Albehd are now considered the same as everyone else, because there are so few of them left now. Nearly everywhere in Spira is like, what my Great Grandfather claimed Zanarkand, the Ancient Machina City, was like. There are a few places though that haven't changed, such as the Isle of Besaid, the Thunder Plains (people have tried to build things though but they just got zapped down), and a few other places.

But something happened.....it started on the Celebration in Luca for the 80-Year Calm.....7 weeks ago....a Large Tidal wave had appeared in Luca and destroyed the entire city, there were hardly any survivors.....People of course just thought this a normal Tidal Wave of course....maybe fairly larger than normal but nothing to be too concerned about.....but it happened again.....This time in Besaid, 5 weeks ago....then again, a tidal wave was sighted near Kilika, though luckily it wasn't close enough to do damage....people are saying still it is just a coincidence, but is it? I don't think so....some people say I'm crazy, no one believes me. But I tell them, "what if it is? What if Sin is back? What will we do? We're not prepared, all the temples are either turned into something else, or completely forgotten about, and no one has studied the practices of a Summoner, no one knows how, and the Fayth have left long ago. We are alone. What will we do?" but they just say that I'm imagining things. Am I? But more importantly, if it is Sin, what happened? What I really want to know is why is he here? Why? And how?

"Listen to my Story....this..may be our last chance..."

- Jayxaline Hyesral

the story starts at the 80-year anneversary celebration 7 weeks before the above was writen.

Rules:
-no powerplaying
-no godmoding
-romance is aloud but keep it PG-13
-vilance is aloud but don't make a whole paragraph describing a feinds carcass
-can't be more then one type of mage (I don't want two people with the same powers)
-only 4 Albehds at most (there are hardly any left so I don't want everyone in the party to be one)
-don't have your character posess ultimate moves at first, they all start out as beginers (some exceptions though)
-no one have a templete filled with (looks just like auron, is just like auron, etc.) no backstories exactly the same as FFX ones, please be alittle original?
-FFX-2 never happened BTW

Roles Required for the RP

Apprentice Summoner(cannot do white magic): The 4th Islander

Rookie Warrior:mastersepiroth

Master Swordsman: Setharoth

White Mage(cannot summon):

Black Mage: Scribbles

Evil Dude's right hand man(does all the dirty work for the main villan):

Main Villan(is trusted with the whole plot of the RP and must do some things to further the plot, ideally an exspirienced person gets this role):

Albhed: 2-4

[NOTE: you don't need to be one of these roles, you can be your own original character]

Templete example
Name:
class: black mage, white mage, warrior, ect.
role: gaurdian, evil guy, maester(small role), ect.
race: Albehd, Hypello, Ronso, Human, (Other?), ect.
appearance: be discriptive (or a pic, no pics of recognizable characters like naruto)
Bio: again, be discriptive please

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Name:Axel Akino
Weapon:Wynnul
(win-null)

Class:Rookie warrior
Role:gaurdian
Race:Human
Appearance:
animemales8ju3.jpg

Bio:*will be edited in later*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
welcome^^ all we need now is a white mage, a henchman, and a villan....

as for the albehd spaces, 2-4 filled

here's my templete:

Name: Jayx (pronounced Jacks)

weapon: starts out with many throwing weapons(daggers, grenades, ect) and a claw-glove on her left hand. (she will later switch to a staff, but that won't happen for a long time.)

class: Unofficial Summoner in Training

role: Unofficial Summoner (see bio)

race: Albehd

Appearance: short brown hair (just below ear-level) with two long strands in the front that alittle longer than shoulder length. Freckles cover her nose and cheeks lightly, her eyes are an unusual color, brown in the center, rimmed with green. has a child-like complextion in her face. Has a very close resemblance to her great aunt (Yuna)

Distinctive features:
Her eyes flash a bright glowing white every once in awhile, and she has very big feet (not clown sized but bigger than they should be)

Clothes:
wears an orange vest-like shirt that is black at the top and bottom and orange in the center with a zipper in the front, under it is a short sleeved grey undershirt. green shorts, held up with a yellow peice of material used as a belt. black fingerless gloves with a black and white checkered wristband on each wrist. also wears a silver chain with a small turtle charm on it. Her shoes are noticably larger than the average girl's feet should be. they are grey shoes with a single yellow stripe on each one. also sometimes wears a grey cloak, which's hood hides her face from view.

Weapons:
two staffs, about 3 feet long, handle has many metal bars that cover/protect hands, each with an odd circular symbol on top of staff, which glow white when used for phisical attacks. it will morph into a single, much larger version of a single staff (without the handle), staff for magic use and summoning.

Bio: Jayx was Born in a small Albehd base, where she lived with her mother for a few years, learning the Albehd ways, (all about Airships and Machina). When Jayx was around 10 years old Jayx's mother was sent to be pilot for some sort of important mission regaurding a prevention of an attack on the Albehd Base. Her mother's ship was attacked and destroyed, taking her mother and many other passenger's lives with it. Hearing the news, many Albehd decided to flee to a close village (all cities were still villages at that time) Jayx, having nowhere to go and also hearing the news, naturally fled with many others. three days after, the base was attacked, killing the remaining Albehd then. many more Bases were attacked after that. eventually the attacks stopped and as the eternal calm progressed, the Albehd became thought of as equals to the rest of the people in Spira. though this wasn't the best time for the improvement since hardly any Albehd are left.

Jayx was forced to travel the world, in serch for a new home. she didn't find a new home for a very long time, but in her travels, she learned, not only the common language, but many others too. she also learned the trade of Potion brewing and is now a proffesional in that art. she eventually found a nice residence with her Great Aunt in Besaid, and learned from the stories her Aunt told, many things about the past, including the art of summoning. Since then Jayx has been facinated with the art and even though she has been told millions of times it is a pointless art and foolish to try to attempt, she tries anyway, out of her own curiousity and has been training ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back