• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ffx-2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Just PLAY it! Come on, playing an RPG does not mean you watch your level all the time. Youll notice yourself when you're weak... By the time that happens, start training... Easy as that.

It happens too many times that people think the can only win battles with their level. It's about strategy and knowing the battle system. Victories are more common once you master that.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I think he just did, and his right..

so you should know yourself..

anyway your going to get tons of diff..anwers..

like New2Ya, said yourself sould know when ur weak, some might be at low lvls some might be at high..

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Are you one of those people that play RPGs the exact same way everytime? Using a guide for each step you take? Where the hell is the fun in that? RPGs are about exploration, and finding your own way through a game. If you're going to be linear, and do whatever some guide tells you, put your Final Fantasies and whatever away and pick up an FPS. Would be much more suited to that style.

As for 'answering the question' there is no answer. Everybody goes through the game differently. But I'll do my best to answer it for you. At the end of Chapter one, you should be level 80. Chapter 2: 85 Chapter 3: 90 Chapter 4:95 Chapter 5:99. Have fun! =D

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah what BB said. I was at level 79 during the last boss of Chapter 1 and lost... ._. I know, I don't have any luck.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
www.gamefaqs.com is the answer to all your prayers. Look through the faqs, I know there's one that tells how much completion you should have after every chapter, look around for it. Those walkthroughs on there will also help you a lot more than the guide will.

The Jesus

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok. First of all, i have probably played more rpgs than anyone here.
I have completed every final fantasy 100%, with the exception of X2, and i have never used a guide. i'm probably ten times older than most of the kids here(no, i'm not 17). So how about you continue to "master" kingdom hearts, while i go play ff4 hardtype.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The Jesus said:
Ok. First of all, i have probably played more rpgs than anyone here.
I have completed every final fantasy 100%, with the exception of X2, and i have never used a guide. i'm probably ten times older than most of the kids here(no, i'm not 17). So how about you continue to "master" kingdom hearts, while i go play ff4 hardtype.
Dude, if you are so HARDcore then why ask the freaking question?!!!

You ask the most n00bish question there ever can be asked, and then you start bashing us on answering your n00b question?

MF was so nice to give you the link to your question. You cant ask us to give you exact levels, you have to find yourself. The chapters dont work with the monsters getting stronger. Only the bosses get stronger.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
New2Ya said:
Dude, if you are so HARDcore then why ask the freaking question?!!!

You ask the most n00bish question there ever can be asked, and then you start bashing us on answering your n00b question?

MF was so nice to give you the link to your question. You cant ask us to give you exact levels, you have to find yourself. The chapters dont work with the monsters getting stronger. Only the bosses get stronger.

New, calm down. This question is totally un00bish. Its a simple question and people have asked it before, no right for anyone who posted here to, instead of answering the question, just barge into the thread screaming *ZXOMG U R DUMB LOL"

Answer: I was around level 16 at the end of chapter one, chapter two about 28 chapter 3 35, chapter 4 36, chapter 5, well, by the time i beat the game I was level 99, only because I did EVERYTHING. x_x

New2Ya

I'm lost...
monkeybutt said:
New, calm down. This question is totally un00bish. Its a simple question and people have asked it before, no right for anyone who posted here to, instead of answering the question, just barge into the thread screaming *ZXOMG U R DUMB LOL"

Answer: I was around level 16 at the end of chapter one, chapter two about 28 chapter 3 35, chapter 4 36, chapter 5, well, by the time i beat the game I was level 99, only because I did EVERYTHING. x_x
Well, read my first post. I wanst screaming, I answered his question. He starts talking with a big voice, so I need to answer back, sorry.

Fact is, as a hardcore RPG player, you shouldnt care about that. You play it and see for yourself.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
New2Ya said:
Fact is, as a hardcore RPG player, you shouldnt care about that. You play it and see for yourself.

Who are you to ask what a hardcore player can and cannot ask? I've seen lots of people ask that question before, its completely fine.

Nonetheless, no rude remarks, from either side. =o Or monkeh will scream and get all prissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back