• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX-2 Rikku Trainer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ok I'm not sure if this would go here, if it doesn't please let me know but i couldn't think of anywhere else. I thought of the graphics section but that's for sigs and avys so anyways. i need a back picture of Rikku in her trainer dress sphere, not a front picture, i have plenty of those but a picture of her back. my sister wants to be her for halloween but i am unable to find the right picture. i already checked gamespot and went through all 817 pictures from the game. so please help me. P.S. if this would go in the graphics section please tell me for future reference.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
have you tried to go to other square sites, like the one under my sig, it has lyrics and stuff too, but havent explored it all the way

or you could go to the homepage of this site adn go to the place where there are associated sites

again i dont know if it helps, but i hope it does

and i think this might be ok here, or in the help&support place

S

Shadow Soldier

It could go here, or in the GFX section. The GFX section isn't just for sig's and avvy's you could ask for help in there too.

But if you can't find a picture of her back, it wouldn't surprise me. I think the easiest way you're going to find out what her back looks like in that sphere, is to play the game or watch videos. Then you can get a good sense of it.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ok i thank you guys for the advice but right now i'm feeling pretty silly due to the fact that i have a back shot of paine in the trainer dress sphere and all three trainer outfits are the same except for them being different colors.... boy does that last few hours seem like a big waste to me.:unsure:

KERO! I thought you left the site a long time ago! I would have pm'ed you, but you have no contact info
i'm not allowed to PM but nice to know i've been missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back