• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX-2 in KH2!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yevon

hello,
OMG! i luv FFX-2 and KH2 but how cool is it how Yuna and Rikku are gonna be in KH2!! YAY!! it'll be sooo cool!! but i wonder if Paine will be in it??

still i just can't wait!!!

dejah

:|
i was initially shocked to find out that yuna and rikku were gonna be in KH2. my reaction was like... OOOOKAAAAy..... o_O

i'm more excited about seifer, fuujin and raijin. :)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yeah, but I think they are all small and cartoony ,I dont like them in there as summons...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i think its kinda cool that their summons.. i just wonder how that will turn out story wize.. and im curious to see their intro when their summoned in battle >>

Neosporin

FFX-2 sucked compared to FFX, it was just a game to make all the guys happy in their pants, (which it did at some parts). But, I like the fact that YuRiPa are in it though, awesome characters, just main characters in a crappy game.

*2*Tosty

In this game, YuRiPa cant even be considered as Characters since they play no role,there just summons. unless they pull something off like genie in KH1 and actually have a part in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back