• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFVII Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I've never played FFVII, but it looks like a really cool game! Anyways, b/c I'm into Kh I wanted to know more about FFVII since the characters are really great;) One question I had was how and why does Aeris die? I think she was a really good character on Kh, but I heard on FFVII she dies:(

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The thing that made FFVII as good as it is (or supposed to be) as been spoiled for you. A main character in an RPG being killed off was an unheardly thing. That's what gave the story of FFVII the magic it had, the shock that it gave the players and all that great stuff. Knowing she dies takes away from the experience of the game (that's what I think anyway. I knew she died before I played, and I think FFVII is overrated; coincedince, I think not). If you want this game to be as great as everyone else says it is, and what the best experience you can have, just play the game and learn it all for yourself. Spoilers just SUCK.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hey, come on you guys- don't be rude. If someone wants to know, and asks nicely, just tell them. Besides, they can always look it up if you do not tell them. (I looked it up even before I bought the game) I will tell you how she dies Eru-777. Sephiroth kills her. He puts his huge sword right through her heart and kills her. That is how she dies :eek:

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, you must not care for the gaming experience. We're not being rude, we just care about games having an impact on the individual. You'll be surprised how much feeling you'll not have if you know what's going to happen. Having complete knowledge of events makes it boring.

By the way, Snape kills Dumbeldore.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Master T said:
Wow, you must not care for the gaming experience. We're not being rude, we just care about games having an impact on the individual. You'll be surprised how much feeling you'll not have if you know what's going to happen. Having complete knowledge of events makes it boring.
Master T said:

I was only trying to help them out. If they did not want it to be spoiled, they would not have asked this question to begin with. You know what I mean? Doesn't everyone know about Snape by now anyways?

LittleLegs

Master T said:

i 100% agree with u....when i played Suikoden(along time ago), one of my characters died saving the main character....i was so shocked...i had the nest weapon and armor on her and stuff.....a strong character..down the drain

yado

I taste delicious
It doesnt ruin it. I was only half way through disk 1 when i found out and im still OBSESSED with the game. It happens at the end of disk one right before the jeonova life battle.(last boss of disk 1)

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Whoever old you kind of just killed the game experience for you if you ever plan to play it. That was the shocker of that game and what made it stand out for me. I guess you could still play it if you want but I dont see the point if you know alot of what happens.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Whoa, everyone I didn't mean to "ruin the experience" or anything! I was just wondering and I'm not sure if I'm even going to get to play the game. But I guessed that Sephiroth was the one that killed her anyway. (And yes I knew about the Snape thing) So please don't judge me on that one question. I like secrets on games and books, etc. but as I said I was just really curious about that plus I guessed right anyways;)

Keeavin

pwn3d to the max said:
what is the point of playing if you know the ending
That's not the ending.
NYcKiD said:
Whoever old you kind of just killed the game experience for you if you ever plan to play it. That was the shocker of that game and what made it stand out for me. I guess you could still play it if you want but I dont see the point if you know alot of what happens.
People, I don't think it's really that big a deal. Eru-777 already found out that Aeris dies, so what's the problem in revealing how? And Aeris' death did NOT make FFVII what it is. I utterly loved that game, and it had nothing to do with that. To be honest, I was kind of glad Aeris died. I hated her. There's far bigger spoilers in the game than that though, so I don't see why we need to make a big deal about someone actually wanting to know something.
Master T said:
No one asked to know that, so that's just an assholish thing to say. There's a huge difference.
You don't know how other people's minds work, so insisting what would be boring to someone you don't even know isn't very credible. And as I said, there are bigger plot twists (in my opinion) than Aeris dying, so this isn't really complete knowledge of all the events.

Darth Zack

LittleLegs said:
i 100% agree with u....when i played Suikoden(along time ago), one of my characters died saving the main character....i was so shocked...i had the nest weapon and armor on her and stuff.....a strong character..down the drain

You can get Gremio back to life if you get all the stars of destiny!!

Darth Zack

And about Aeris, have anyone tried to talk to her when her ghost is inside the church in Midgar in disc2?

SonicTheEchidna

Sephiroth did it

sephirothkillsaeris14aw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back