• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFs (non VII, VIII or X) in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
well i doubt we'll see them in BBS, Coded or 358/2 Days. if we had a KH3 then i could probably see Nomura repopulating Radiant Garden with more FF characters. however as much as i hate to say it he might go by either popularity or his own personal favorites. so i doubt we'll see some from the lower numbered FF games. but who knows maybe we will see some.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
well i doubt we'll see them in BBS, Coded or 358/2 Days. if we had a KH3 then i could probably see Nomura repopulating Radiant Garden with more FF characters. however as much as i hate to say it he might go by either popularity or his own personal favorites. so i doubt we'll see some from the lower numbered FF games. but who knows maybe we will see some.
Too bad, because what a great way to raise awareness.

kh is ba

The only ones that I could see them adding are probably Crisis core characters like Zack, because they are BA.

TrueRoxas527

I'm not the biggest fan of FF and I feel that if they put in too much FF, it will kinda ruin the fun. It will barely be anything else. You'd meet FF in every stinkin' world, and they'd get more attention than Disney would. (Go, Disney!) Besides, I think KH2 had just the right amount of FF charcters.

A

AntiHero

I dont know... played FF12 and most of the characters like vaan, bash and ashe didn't seem as memerable as cloud and leon. I would like to se Baltheir though. Fran too but they have to change her outfit too much.

Most people dont really know pre FF7 characters so i dount well see any.

Last edited:

lux_crusader

Nomura has an unofficial rule of not using characters he did not design. He said the only reason he included Vivi was because of the huge demand for him.

That gives us characters from 6(To a certain extent), 7, 8, 10, and 13.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:confused:

so what you are saying is that there were more people screaming out vivis name more than zidane.

what makes you think people wont be screaming for zidane if not thirty times more than vivi.

i think that after dissiia everybody is going to be screaming for people like zidane.

:thumbsup:

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
i think they should put only a few more FF characters in KH....like 2 or 3 more, because if they keep putting FF characters in there, than it will be a FF game instead of a KH game......get my point

A

AntiHero

I understand. Leon, yuffie, cid ..etc actual pushed the plot along. But the Cloud and Sephiroth thing seemed like it was unessary. If they introduce them the way Auron was (you know since he and hades had no previous relation) as a plot carry then more ff characters wouldn't be bad.

I just notice how well they included Auron. Wow

AND WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THE GULLWINGS (yuna rikku paine faries from x-2. NEVER PLAY IT IT's LIKE WATCHing SAILORMOON). POINTLESS!!!! THAT IS AND EXAMPLE OF BAD INTRDUCTION

and the keyblade stunk too!

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
what are you talking about nicrixshant? xigbar had a gun, clayton had a gun, and you even get a magic gun as sora in wisdom form. they dont really care for guns.

i, personally, would like a part in the game where you go back to midevil hollow bastion and meet ramza, from ff tactics, or maybe even vincint valentine. hopen mostly for vincint.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
We've seen Setzer of VI and Vivi of IX, so do think other ppls from FFs that are not VII, VIII or X(-2) in KH?

FINAL FANTASY XII. Nuff said. Why not Rydia from FFIV while they're at it? XD
Hell no to the FFXII characters. Nomura can't handle their epic personalities nor can his minions help in comprehended any of them. I love FFXII and I strongly disagree with adding them to KH's petty universe as well as any other characters Nomura and crew have no ties to.

As sick as I am of seeing VII, VIII etc characters in KH I still don't want character rape of classic characters like Bratz or Shadow. Let Nomu continue putting in his fanboy driven half ass'd characters in the game, characters that he creates work far pretty with KH's mediocre universe than those of Amano's or Yoshida.

i think that after dissiia everybody is going to be screaming for people like zidane.
Oh God that's just what we need dumb ass fanboys for Nomura's representation of Zidane. Can't we just keep the sanctity of Amano/Itahana intact by just enjoying them in their original games?

PUT IN SHINRA!!

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Genesis quoting LOVELESS would be awesome for a future KH game

lux_crusader

Hell no to the FFXII characters. Nomura can't handle their epic personalities nor can his minions help in comprehended any of them. I love FFXII and I strongly disagree with adding them to KH's petty universe as well as any other characters Nomura and crew have no ties to.

As sick as I am of seeing VII, VIII etc characters in KH I still don't want character rape of classic characters like Bratz or Shadow. Let Nomu continue putting in his fanboy driven half ass'd characters in the game, characters that he creates work far pretty with KH's mediocre universe than those of Amano's or Yoshida.

Oh God that's just what we need dumb ass fanboys for Nomura's representation of Zidane. Can't we just keep the sanctity of Amano/Itahana intact by just enjoying them in their original games?

PUT IN SHINRA!!
lol considering Nomura designed Shadow.

A

Azrael

what are you talking about nicrixshant? xigbar had a gun, clayton had a gun, and you even get a magic gun as sora in wisdom form. they dont really care for guns.

i, personally, would like a part in the game where you go back to midevil hollow bastion and meet ramza, from ff tactics, or maybe even vincint valentine. hopen mostly for vincint.

you can say the same thing for Tseng, I want the turks and SOLDIER. I want Hojo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back