• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► fffffffffffff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
So I am now working at this exhibition centre and all I do for 12 hours is stand and do nothing.

Give me some good shit to do while I deter theft. Also, no music and cellphones allowed and I can't talk for longer than like 2 minutes or my boss gets mad at me. Also, I get two 15 minute breaks. OH GOD MY LEGS THEY TIRED BY THE END OF THE DAY.

GO FAGGOTS GO

D

Deleted member 36435

What is your job exactly? Security gaurd?

You should read your manual or count something.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
^ Somewhat. If we see someone attempting theft, we can't do anything except talk to our supervisor since we're not LOL TRAINED. Shitty thing is I am >:C

@v_a - No, the horses were moved to a different exhibition hall :v One of our stores is in the old hall where they kept the horses. Shit smells like horseshit if you concentrate enough.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
We're not allowed to do anything that takes our eyes off the merchandise and customers :v

D

Deleted member 36435

You should stand near a police exhibit or something of the likes and make people think you are part of it and when they go near you, freak them out.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I have to stay at where ever I'm assigned.

tl;dr We sell DVD's for 5 bucks. Shit's pretty far from the war veteran and police exhibits anyway.

D

Deleted member 36435

Hmmm, quit and find a better job is always an option or watch one of the said DVD's.

Edit// Or count the DVD's and then do some crazy math thing or reorganize them by Alphabet.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Paint your eyes open and learn how to sleep while standing. While you look like your guarding stuff, you be dreaming about whatever you dream about.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
@Schmoopy - **** your shit, the pay is better than most jobs. My boss also enjoys playing Street Fighter and Half-Life 2. My supervisor today looks like Vin Diesel. The cashier enjoys gaems, animu and awesome.

@Seirio - Too bad I'd get fired :v

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You mentioned your cellphone right before that, so I assumed that if you had to use your phone, it could only be for two minutes.

It's a part-time job, you're not really supposed to enjoy it. That's one reason why you'd get a diploma and go to collage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back