• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff9- the recognition it deserves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
all right, i havent seen much people talk about this one. i dont know why. ITS GREAT. maybe not as much as some others but it still should be mentioned. so thats why im makin a thread on why you like ff9. il start

i luved the enviroments on it and was it me or were all the characters transformed chibi style xD

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah yeah, we have 10 of these topics you know?

Its a great game, great characters, good story, great music, okay battle system.

1948dragon_

as much as I hate to say it FF9 was overshadowed buy FF 7,8,and10 which is a shame since it was a good game

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's better then 7/8 IMO anyway. xP

FF9 has got to have one of the best Game Casts ever.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah it is a good game. But I am stuck somewhere in the game at the moment. I just do not know where to go.lol

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
monkeybutt said:
It's better then 7/8 IMO anyway. xP

FF9 has got to have one of the best Game Casts ever.
So true.. I wont stop saying this FFIX needs a movie, if any of the derseve one its FFIX, or FFIV, V, and VI

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Definitely. FF9 was my absolute favorite til I played FFX. I still have them at a close tie for my favorite. Zidane is totally awesome, Garnet is one of the best, I love the cast, story, and music.

Hikari44

It's a good game, but it definitely doesn't hold a candle to 7 8 or 10.

My ranking is X>8/7>9>X-2

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Hikari44 said:
It's a good game, but it definitely doesn't hold a candle to 7 8 or 10.

My ranking is X>8/7>9>X-2
blah, FFIX was 10times better then overated FFVII..
FFIX, pwbs VII over and over again by being better :p

FFIX holds so much to FFVII..

FFIX>FFVII
FFIV>all the FFs..

Edit, I fail to see whats so great about FFVII anyway..

Hikari44

Rufus_ShinRa said:
blah, FFIX was 10times better then overated FFVII..
FFIX, pwbs VII over and over again by being better :p

FFIX holds so much to FFVII..

FFIX>FFVII
Ok, I get it. You think IX is better than VII (though i have to wonder if you are on crack). You don't have to say it three times :p

Rufus_ShinRa said:
FFIV>all the FFs..

Edit, I fail to see whats so great about FFVII anyway..
now THAT'S just lunacy! I played 4 - it was pretty good, but not great. The character development was.....a bit bleh. Main character looking for redemption, people dying all over the place every five seconds, Main villain pretty much saying "Dart, I...am...your...brother!!!! Search your feelings, Dart. You know it to be true!" It was pretty engaging, but it most DEFINITELY does not outshine the plots of 7, 8, 9, or 10!

7 was a work of art, infused with so many awesome twists i can't even recall them at the moment, 8 was a really great balance between amazingly technological cities, a very effective battle system, and a beautiful love story. 9 was, IMO not as good as 7 8 or 10 but it is still better than 4, and 10 is just.....oh....too perfect to put into words. No, no. There is no word to describe its perfection, so I am forced to make one up. And I'm going to do RIGHT NOW....

Scrumtralescent. Final Fantasy X was absolutely scrumtralescent.

(Props to Will Ferrel, SNL ^^)

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
From what I hve played of FFIX, my ranking would have to go like this...
FFVII>FF>FFX>FFXIII>FFIX>FFIV>FFII
All the games I've played...I admit I haven't beaten them all, but from current poin, this is how everything works out.
~Fenris Etheral

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Ok, I get it. You think IX is better than VII (though i have to wonder if you are on crack). You don't have to say it three times

IX *is* better than VII in every way: music, graphics, dialogue, character development.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Yet although I totally agree with you, I think we should still agree that we're talking about opinions.

Some people love a game, others hate it. But that doesnt mean its better or anything... Especially with the FF games...

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
MegaFlare said:
IX *is* better than VII in every way: music, graphics, dialogue, character development.

Opinionated, but I like it. Final Fantasy IX was a masterpiece, that closes ties with my next favorite FF; X. VII was good too, but I didn't get that emotional expertise the way FFIX took me. The characters are vibrant and differentiated; the storyline is so awesome, and I think we need a sequel to it. FFIX was just.. too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back