• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF7R Twitter congratulates KH on its 20th anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ff7r_kh_20th_anniversary.jpg

[link to tweet]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Such a pretty pic. Def adding it to my wallpaper rotation on my PC when I get home.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm so glad that FFVII honored KH. KH has honored FFVII a few times, of course, so it's super sweet that Square Enix has finally had FFVII return the favor on this momentous day for KH.

It's truly a very lovely image. I think I'm probably going to be using it as a wallpaper, too:)

2 quid is good

Awards
Breaking my hiatus to say I am once again asking Nomura to not bait me like this with FF/KH crossover teases when he won't commit to it in the franchise anymore 😭

What a fantastic poster... Highlighting the uniqueness of KH in all the right ways and absolutely rubbishing the people who claim there is no longer a relationship between the two franchises on the way.

Soldier

Awards
Breaking my hiatus to say I am once again asking Nomura to not bait me like this with FF/KH crossover teases when he won't commit to it in the franchise anymore 😭

What a fantastic poster... Highlighting the uniqueness of KH in all the right ways and absolutely rubbishing the people who claim there is no longer a relationship between the two franchises on the way.
Considering how much FF7R took up space for KH 3's release (among other projects), I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to divorce the two from each other because "KH has enough original characters now". Honestly it was the mix between the two that made the series as popular as it is, whoever says KH can do without final fantasy has zero clue what they're saying.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
You know what this makes me want? A not-really-them-but-totally-them cameo of Sora, Riku, and Kairi ala some NPCs that look like them vaguely in terms of coloring and maybe similar names. “Aozora” “Oka” and “Umi” lol
I really like that idea:)

And when I was looking at the mini-FFVII Remake art book that came with my pre-order before playing the game and saw Kyrie there, I thought her name was going to be pronounced "Kairi", and that she might be a slight nod to Kairi. But she wasn't. LOL

I also had the crazy idea when KHII came out, and Hayner, Pence, and Olette were, like, the only normal characters in KH, that since KH had Final Fantasy characters in KH and gave them new stories, what if Final Fantasy took those KH characters and put them in an FF game and made a whole new story about them? A.K.A. Made a whole new Final Fantasy game based off of them, where they lived in an entirely different world, with different lives and a different story and stuff... but that didn't happen and I don't know if Square Enix would ever be down with doing anything like that, but it was a thought that I had.

Completely off-topic: I love your icon from "The Batman" so much Oracle Spockanort:)

Back