• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF7 remake reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
That's another thing you reminded me of there when you said voices.

Because of the lack of graphics and no voices - people have an image in their heads of what that character fully looks like, and sounds like. Sure, there's voices in the movie, but this isn't the game. If you replayed the game, excellent graphics, with voices, and it wasn't how you used to imagined them to be, a lot of people would sure dislike that/those characters and the game more. I mean, look back to Wakka in KH.. I knew he was younger, but his voice, was only slightly different, and it made my excitement for KH go down, a LOT. And that's when we had already heard the voices.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
... well I still think FFVII had pretty good graphics for that time, period :p .

I got the Aerith thingy on the comp though.
Their voices ? ... I hear their voices all the time inside of my head... Tifa: "I want you..." XD lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ah guys, you are annoying, LOL!

You keep flaming my arguments for nothing, with silly reasons. I know you want the voices... (ok VersionX, you did make your point though)

But aside from Wakka in KH, all the other characters had great voices! David Boreanaz; Squall, for example. Or Aerith's voice; Demi Moore. Those were great.
I think Square-Enix knows which voices they need now...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
New2Ya said:
Ah guys, you are annoying, LOL!

You keep flaming my arguments for nothing, with silly reasons. I know you want the voices... (ok VersionX, you did make your point though)

But aside from Wakka in KH, all the other characters had great voices! David Boreanaz; Squall, for example. Or Aerith's voice; Demi Moore. Those were great.
I think Square-Enix knows which voices they need now...
Aerith's voice was Demi Moore's ??? ... God do I hate you now New2Ya XD. Anywho, I agree most voices were great, I didn't think Wakka's was that bad either.

As for AC, the Japanese voices so far kick major ass, but I know that the dub is gonna screw that up, they're gonna give Cloud a girly voice, I'm positive, that's why I'm gonna watch the subbed AC, good ol authentic Japanese stuff.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Yeah, David Boreanaz's voice was PERFECT for Squall's. And Aerith's did suit her.. And even Yuffie's.. Who did Yuffie's again? :-/ I forget.
Ok youve pulled me over New2Ya xD If they got David Boreanaz back for a FFVIII remake for Squall, and they got Aerith's and Yuffie's actresses' back for FFVII, I'd love them.. Hahah.. :( Although, I'm not too keen on Cloud's voice in KH, they should change it. :D

New2Ya

I'm lost...
They definetly should! ... I just don't know who suits Cloud though. Orlando Bloom? Hmmm, nah, hahaha! But what about that guy of LOTR, that haired guy, the King, you know who I mean...cant remember his voice though...

Aaaanyways, if 7 doesnt get a remake, 8 definetly needs one. Come on, it's crying for voices, even Squaresoft admits! They said they were very sad Rinoa couldn't scream Squall's name for example in the ending movie...(wink wink) This may happen in the near future!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
That should be made as a new topic! "Who d'you think would play the best voice of...?"

Who would be the voice of Rinoa that's the question. :( *thinks* Drew Barrymore has a nice voice for that sort of character..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Just made the topic, ;).

Drew Barrymore? Hmm, I don't like her voice. Cuz if you ask me, Rinoa does have that funny thing of Drew, but she also has the kind of gentle, sweet and loving voice in my opinion.

A mix of Drew, Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz! Hahahahahaha, if that will ever exist...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Another reason why FFVII and FFVIII should be remade - Pre-rendered backgrounds. Oh god I hate pre-rendered backgrounds!!! It's been so long since I've played the PS, I've gotten used to the camera following you around on the PS2. Then I finally get FFVII and VII from eBay and I put it in and start playing, oh crap. I have never like pre-renedered backgrounds coz I always end up getting lost, hell, in the part where your in the Shinra building and theres blood everwhere, it took me 15mins to find thed door where i was supposed to go. So now I am definately all for a re-make of both games.

BTW New2Ya, Mandy Moore did the voice for Aerith. Not Demi Moore. VerxionX, Christy Carlson Romano did the voice for Yuffie (you can look it up in the back of the KH instruction booklet). I think she's on that Even Stevens show, I'm not sure coz I don't have the Disney Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back