• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF7 remake 2019 release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I actually think ff7remake will release in 2019. With interviewa saying development going smoothly, some areas actually more advanced than kingdom hearts 3(I think this was in a 2017 interview), the infamous walmart leak that actually proved all the games to be true, the square enix release shecudle of games all the way to 2019, and finally the fact we gonna have a massive info dump. Tell me how you feel guy's. This is a much info I could, and will update.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If it is actually pretty far along in development, I could see it releasing end of January 2020 since the original released January 31st, 1997. This could be even more likely if KH3 does well in this January/February release window.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
2019 or 2020 hopefully. 5 years of development does seem like the norm for Square Enix's AAA games.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If it is actually pretty far along in development, I could see it releasing end of January 2020 since the original released January 31st, 1997. This could be even more likely if KH3 does well in this January/February release window.

I like this idea. Maybe the second episode will take less time to develop, seeing as how they already have the assets and already know how to work with Unreal Engine 4. Maybe we'll see FF7R Episode Two in 2021, 2022? And an edition with both games in 2023/2024, and a Game of the Year/Deluxe Edition with every DLC in 2023/2024?

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I like this idea. Maybe the second episode will take less time to develop, seeing as how they already have the assets and already know how to work with Unreal Engine 4. Maybe we'll see FF7R Episode Two in 2021, 2022? And an edition with both games in 2023/2024, and a Game of the Year/Deluxe Edition with every DLC in 2023/2024?

I imagine that in a perfect world, they’re getting main development for every volume out of the way, leaving them to be optimized, released, optimized, released, optimized, released.
If only lol

Awards
2019 or 2020 hopefully. 5 years of development does seem like the norm for Square Enix's AAA games.

Actually from what is know, development started in 2014. So i could come by this year by the 5 year mark. But it could be wrong because they never really said if they were in the concept phase or actually early development. It could go either ways at this point.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Actually from what is know, development started in 2014. So i could come by this year by the 5 year mark. But it could be wrong because they never really said if they were in the concept phase or actually early development. It could go either ways at this point.

Yeah, it started in 2014, but we don’t know how much was scrapped when it moved in-house :/

SomeKHFan

Awards
This could be possible, as I remember some info from the past (forgot where though) where SE wanted to release KH3, FFVII remake and the Avengers within the 2018-2020 period. KH3 got slightly delayed but it's still viable.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is going to be a PlayStation 5 title, no questions whatsoever. Unveiling the latest iteration of this game as one of the systems lauch titles is complimentary to both the game and Sony's upcoming system.

SomeKHFan

Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if it was both a PlayStation 4 and 5 title.

Awards
This is going to be a PlayStation 5 title, no questions whatsoever. Unveiling the latest iteration of this game as one of the systems lauch titles is complimentary to both the game and Sony's upcoming system.

But as a launch title it wouldn't make too many sales, because ps5 is gonna be about 299-399. Sales wise it would be best to release on ps4, and complete edition for ps5.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
But as a launch title it wouldn't make too many sales, because ps5 is gonna be about 299-399. Sales wise it would be best to release on ps4, and complete edition for ps5.

Halo, Breath of the Wild, Super Mario 64, & Wii Sports all say hi.

Back