• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF13 RP Idea (Not actual RP YET)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
There was a RP about FF Versus 13 some time ago that went really well although it was never finished. So I decided to create a RP about the original FF13. Most of my RP start off good but are never finished which could be because I travel alot and dont be on as much sometimes or the people just get bored. But I think the main reason is because most my RP are Naruto and that's started to get old and boring.

So I've thought of a good FF13 RP that should be alot of run and that will work if I post or if I'm away traveling and cant post.

Before I create the template and post the thread I just wanted to know how many people would be interested in it.

(I'm also in the RPs The Commision S2 and Lost Horizons)

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Just cause the game hasnt been released doesnt mean you cant make a RP out of it. If you know enough about you can sort of get the picture. But it's not like it's gonna take place in the same timeline.

Basically it'll be the same world as FF13 but different story line.

It'll explain itself better when I post it.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
But the realised information is from the game. Making the two the same.

I'll probably post the RP saturday or sunday.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I'm sure most people are waiting for me to post the real thread before they say anything. I'm almost done with the whole thing.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Yea I still feel guilty for letting the rp on hiatus forever >.<...but I was so freaking busy and was having the worst writer's block to date. Gomen ^ ^'' anyways I was planning to revive it soon with some new changes and modifications an' adding new stuff =). But cool if you're making one I'd always be glad to join another FF13 rp XD , can't wait to see what u have in store =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back