• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

misterorange

Man with all the hype on KH2 coming out at the end of the month I forgot that FFXII comes out March 16th. To bad not soon enough for us here in the US.

S

Shadow Soldier

two things....

1. what is the point of this.
2. Wrong section, it belongs in the SE section.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Wow, March 16 ? I thought it was a summer title. Guess I was wrong :( Well, now there's two games I'll have to save for. hmmm

But FFXII, should've been released so long ago. How much more could they have delayed it ? lol

.:[edit]:.
Shadows right, this should be in the SE section :)

S

Shadow Soldier

misterorange said:
To bad not soon enough for us here in the US.

And Canada :mad:

Meh, I dont have a ps2, Im not getting it, though I will still get KHII (wont pay for it, and neither rent), I will play it at my friends house.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I hope that they will bring the new Final Fantasy game to NA really soon after. I was hoping for a July or August release for the NA people. Does anyone know if they even have a planned release date for us here? :p

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
^ Shut up and make a post that has some content.

FFXII is coming out March 16th in Japan. So why would we care when they get it? It's not coming out in North America, so why bother sulk around about it?

There is no NA release date yet. I'm guessing around late August or early September though.

S

Shadow Soldier

Banishing Blade said:
^ Shut up and make a post that has some content.

Thank you! What was the point of the post anyways?!?!

And I can care less when we get it... As long as it will have good story and characters, im cool with that... I can do the waiting.

misterorange

I just noticed posted this in the wrong section. So when i first posted this i thought i was just reminding people about it. Didnt think id get lil rude comments from teens lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...
|shady| said:
Wow, March 16 ? I thought it was a summer title. Guess I was wrong :( Well, now there's two games I'll have to save for. hmmm

But FFXII, should've been released so long ago. How much more could they have delayed it ? lol

.:[edit]:.
Shadows right, this should be in the SE section :)
Matsuno, the first director of FF12 got overworked and stressed out. He couldnt work any longer on it.

Thats why it was delayed.

Then it was clear to them the game was not finished at all yet. So that they delayed it, I would be happy about it if I were you.

US will get it in August probably, EU in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back