• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Trading card game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Bridging the gap between installments of the long-running franchise, Square Enix intends to release a trading card game featuring staples of the Final Fantasy universe.

Little has been revealed about the game yet, other than that cards will draw from the unique skills and attributes of each character or summon. Confirmed characters include Sephiroth, Cloud, Lightning, Zidane, and a handful more.

Square is apparently positioning the cards themselves as collector’s items, as they will boast larger artwork than what is traditionally found on competing products.

The Final Fantasy TCG will debut in Japan February 25. We’ve contacted Square Enix to see if the product will be making its way stateside.

Square Enix Debuts Final Fantasy Trading Card Game - News - GameInformer.com

Coeurl

Demon Dance
is this a video game like Lord of Vermillion? or like Yu-Gi-Oh with the real cards and all?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wonder how this plays...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Whatever it is, Yuna is in it for sure.

What does it mean, bridge the gap? I thought the gap was kinda like Dissidia lol.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i think it'd be kinda cool, but i doubt it'd make stateside. honestly wouldn't see it being very popular here, but hey, prove me wrong.

tri-blade

Hopefully, they won't go as far as "Kids card games on motorcycles." AKA Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully, they won't go as far as "Kids card games on motorcycles." AKA Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.

I personally found card games on motorcycles to be far more entertaining than a school that teaches children how to play card games :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back