• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF to KH places

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which FF place would you like to see in KH2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AForgottenMemory

Legato_Blue said:
ok... there is never going to be anything or anyone from ff9 in kh2. not a chance nomura did nothing for that game so why would he want to put a part of it in his new game. but yeah i chose midgar cause i want sora to have to dress up as a girl in the sector six slumbs and try to infultrate don corneos mansion...mwahahaha sora in dress mwahahaha(but this would never happen if midgar was in the game)....:'(
Sorry to go off topic slightly but did anyone notice that there was a room in the hotel (Traverse Town) that looked suspiciously like Don Corneo's room?

But anyway Midgar would be great. So many stories to tell there but will sadly never come to light in a Kingdom Hearts game :(

helios

Bronze Member
Damn i guess midgar is you guys fav right now but i was sure people would say zanarkand i was suprisd someone actually said alexandria castle.

helios

Bronze Member
Why Why Why wont anybody consider choosing alexandria castle

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Unfortunately, there is no "never gonna happen" option on the poll, cos that is 99% true...

Regardless, bring on Zanarkand...

Legato_Blue

helios said:

dont double post and alexandria would never be in the game if it got all the votes cause nomura didnt work on the game. he wouldnt put something in his new game from a final fantasy he didnt even work on. i doubt any of these will actually be in teh game but at least the others have a chance because they are nomura creations

Legato_Blue

RikuHeroOfDark said:
well i never played no other ff game except ffx so i chose ffx

dude go play ALL of them. ffx is probably the worst one in my opingon. if it wasnt on ps2 it would have been a flop. all the other ones have much better storylines even though they arent voice acted or flashy looking.

U

understatement

helios said:
it would be a great idea as only the ff7 ff8 ff10 characters have been introduced it"ll give them there 5 mins of fredom

Legato_Blue

understatement said:
it would be a great idea as only the ff7 ff8 ff10 characters have been introduced it"ll give them there 5 mins of fredom

Nomura Didnt work on ff9 at all... they are never gonna be in teh game PERIOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back