• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Summons...Missing? You Decide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FF summons...are they needed?

• Hell YES MOTHA *****

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • NO THEY ARE DUMB LIKE ME(joking, LOL)

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu ninjaz

I was looking at the summons and although Stich(especially) and Chicken Little(not so much) were great (well CL sucks but anyway) i said "dis heres needs them a damn FF summonso i was wondering were are these lonely beasts all alone in the wilderness all by them selfs? I say 'BRING ON THE FF SUMMONS RAAAAAAGAGAVBCHJCBSLAUBVKAVUABNQELB WHBNRWOBWEAWV 217D1 98ST !!!!!!! Any way i say rise up FF summons.......I need you.....the peoples need you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
CL has been confirmed as a crappy summon.

YuRiPa is also a summon. Tehy are fairies which is why they are small.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
If you're talking about FF summons like Bahamut and Shiva, I think they wouldn't really fit in KH. They are too mature for KH... Maybe when KH4 is being made, since it will be a lot more mature than KH2...;)

FigmentJedi

.:KL:. said:
CL has been confirmed as a crappy summon.

YuRiPa is also a summon. Tehy are fairies which is why they are small.
And why Rikku resembles Elfin of Tapestry of Dreams?:
04.jpg

xbindedmemoriesx

Yeah...they dont NEED final fantasy summons. It would be cool. But like Jacob Twilight said, they are making a kingdom hearts game...and it would be dumb to just cram it with all of the final fantasy stuff. And i think CL is a wayyy cool summon...i hope im not the only one...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
xmitzoo said:
We should be able to summon ANgelo (Rinoa's dog from FF8) XD Now that would be great x3
Ah now htat is something I never thought about! And it's a great idea!!!

Especially if Rinoa is really in KH2. That would mean for example that at a certain point she gives you Angelo as a summon... xD

Lightkeeper05

Maybe a chocobo summon. Are A mog summon. Something like that, but not anything like Shiva are Ifrit.

cloud@omnislash

how can they be too mature for a game.....FFs only get T ratings.
And what's all this nonsense about KH not being FF.....WTF look at who's making the game. Did you ever notice that the relationship between Sora, Riku, and Kairi is like a love traingle. Summons.........cmon Blizzard/Blizarra/Blizzaga......
If KH was so highly "original" FF characters wouldn't need to be in it and there would be no need for a FF like battle system.(magic,summons,etc) So that would fit in with the thought of not "needing" summons.
FF is what makes KH exciting and familiar to players and KH capitalizes on it by being somewhat different which makes it unique because its something new.
Your full of it if you think KH is more than just a title because besides the plot FF is written all over it.
Anyways FF summons can be it if they want them to be to add that extra hype to the game.
Cuz it could fit just like everything else.

Ansem/Sephy

I don't know about some of you, but . . . I miss Bahamut 'n' Shiva and sorta Ifrit. Would it really hurt KHII's indeviduality to just make one a summon? . . . In case you haven't noticed: KH is basically Final Fantasy with a kooler story than most. And yet, Disney is somehow involved at such great lengths . . . but, I guess if SE hadn't joined the project, it would have been some bs DI game where Mickey runs around in the World of Heartless, beating the crap out of Disney bad dudes . . . I thank SE for saving us from that (also, if KH had just been another FF title, then it'd have just blended in, somehow.) Though, in truth, KH has the basic FF layout: the world(s) is/are at the brink of destruction, some majorly KOOL villain is on a rampage and it's your job to stop him/her. While this is happening, a love story is progressing. There is a moral or religous reference somewhere, you learn of whatever SE has determined its meaning to be . . . It's usually ended by a beautifully-rendered, tear-jerking moment . . .

Sound like KH? If not, there's a fine line between your own ignorance and stupidity. If you non-seers cannot figure out how this might apply to you, then you have crossed that line . . .

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
What makes Kingdom Hearts so original is the rich story. A few FF summons would be neat..but I dont want to see it overfilled. Final Fantasy is too mature (i agree). By mature I mean that its a more seriously taken game. Kingdom Hearts features Disney characters, and your not going to see them getting killed, while in FF major characters could be killed off.

Ifrit would be awesome...

flamelord5

it would be cool to have ff summons in kh, but the problem is because of the way the graphics are, they would look like little kiddie summons, and that might ruin the whole idea of a final fantasy summon...ya kno?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1st off. The game would be to much Final Fantasy? Wtf are you talking about? The game already feels like FF, look at all the magic names. If anything the game is to Disney. One or two summons that remind you of an FF character / monsters isn't going to ruin the game. First people said that there wern't going to be that many FF characters. We got a ton. Then people said there were going to be no characters outside of Nomuras creation, we got one. Then people said the FF characters would never have a world or play a major role in the story. To some degree we got both. The FF characters world is Hollow Bastion, that world is there story. Then people said there would never be an FF summon, we'll to late there already is.

Nomura has already re-made a FF monster into a heartless, whats to stop him from making a commonly known FF summon like Bahamut or Ifrit into a more Disney form? FF is to mature? Then we wouldn't be seeing the FF characters. That logic right there is flawed unless you really think that Bahamut showing up is way to mature when Cloud and Sephiroth can show up. KH is pretty mature, while they may not call it the same thing, people die in this. In Traverse town we watch a women killed by a Heartless. In COM many of the Org Members are "killed" and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in KH2. Just because its a disney themed game doesn't mean it's childish. Look at all the old disney movies. Tons of people died in them.

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
i thought they might not put chicken little in because it was a movie that just came out maybe just one ff summon and who are those fairy in the prom trilier

Kel_Droma

they arleady included the FF summons somewhat they used their names for gummi ship designs but personally i think that it disrespected the summons since that aspect of the gummi ships sucked. and besides in the first one i nvr even used the summons.

Crimson Warlocke

Kingdom Hearts is a more Disney based game. That is why characters such as Cloud and Squall are considered as cameos in the game. They were added to please the Final Fantasy games. If you ask me, they probably shouldn't have added them in since some FF fans keep askin' for more and complain about not having enough of them. I'd rather see more Disney summons than a Final Fantasy summon any day. If you want to see those Final Fantasy summons so badly, why don't you just play one of the Final Fantasy games over again and quit your bitchin'. Geez!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back