• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF ends in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK Owns

no nourma confermed that the FF series will be moving on to the ps3..and i belive FF12 is scheduled to be realeased after kh2 anyways

Hokage

Banned
Awards
the FF series.... no that wont be ending.... Square will keep running FF until the world ends i assure you.. nah but FF12 comes this march to japan and i hear that they are already in the works for FF13 so i really dont think that FF is ending.... but FF in KH2 will end soon because KH2 is probably the last KH game unless Nomura makes a KH3 and who knows who he will have in that one.... so no the FF series isnt going to end but FF in KH is coming to a end because the KH series is almost over......... but dont fret KH2 still has FF characters in it ( like Auron, Seifer, Leon Cloud Selphie etc. i guess)

EDIT: ok i am sick and tired of my lousy typing skills... im trying to type without looking at the keyboard..... from now on i will type better..... sorry im tired and i just had to say this........* walks away*:D

Chicken Wing

Website
www.xanga.com
keybearer_yoshi said:
dude, that would be insane if they ended it kh2. where'd you here these rumors?
'scrazy. and yeah, ff12 is koming out (at the least) a month after kh2

I heard the ff 12 is coming out march of 2006. So i guess that Kh2 is coming out february of 2006. O man that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back