• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF charatar list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Okay this is a list of all the FF characters that might appear in Kh2

1.Auron
2.Squall(leon)
3.cloud( Advent children cloud)
4.Sefier(FF8 and it has been confirmed that Sefier,Rujinand Fujin reside in twilight town)
5.Rujin(FF8
6.Selfie
7.Fujin(FF8)
8.Tidus
9.wakka
10.Yuffie
11.Arith
12.Yuna
13 Ansem( Ansem is belived to be Diz)

The only reason tidus and Wakka might appear is b/c of the destiney iland connection! If i mised any plz tell me and sorry if this has been brought up before :)

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Thanks for that valuable piece of information. Even though most of it is wrong. And some mispelled.

Its Selphie not Seifie. Tidus and Wakka haven't been seen yet so they cannot be confirmed. You can't just say there in there cause it makes sense. Until they appear they should not be listed. Yuffie and Aerith. Haven't been seen yet, so again until they have been seen, do not say there in the game. Yuna is speculated to be in the game and again is not confirmed. And finaly Ansem is not a Final Fantasy character, nor is DiZ, so they shoudn't even be listed. Make sure you get yours facts straight before posting false information.

Little_Red

betch.
Wow Yuna's gonna be in it?! I love her she's so cool! I wonder if that's gonna be the older versions of them though, I hate Seifer! He's such a kiniving little bastard. I wonder if he'll have new clothes for it?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
most of that stuff is not confirmed yet and when u said ff that mif=ght be in kh2 u shouldve just name every 1 if u goin to make a topic like this

sorixed

Dattebayo!
guys this is not confirmed yuna is a romur this is a might list! it's not confirmed there's a flaw you said this is a might list why is there auron he's in the game and selphie also ansem is not a ff character?

LostBoyz940

I think the list will be like this.

Confirmed:
Leon
Cloud
Auron
Seifer
Rujin
Fujin
Selphie
Unconfirmed:
Yuna
Tidus
Wakka
Yuffie
Aerith

adventchildkiori

rpg master said:
Okay this is a list of all the FF characters that might appear in Kh2

1.Auron
2.Squall(leon)
3.cloud( Advent children cloud)
4.Sefier(FF8 and it has been confirmed that Sefier,Rujinand Fujin reside in twilight town)
5.Rujin(FF8
6.Selfie
7.Fujin(FF8)
8.Tidus
9.wakka
10.Yuffie
11.Arith
12.Yuna
13 Ansem( Ansem is belived to be Diz)

I didnt know ansem was a FF character....

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Firstly, it's "Raijin" not "Rujin". Secondly, yeah, it hasn't been confirmed that Yuffie or Aerith will appear yet.

And yeah, Ansem's definitely not a Final Fantasy character.

Who else besides me wants to see someone from FF9? Do you think they'd skip over that one again?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I don't know the person created this list needs to fix it ansem isn't a ff character!

Counterpart

LostBoyz940 said:
I think the list will be like this.

Confirmed:
Leon
Cloud
Auron
Seifer
Rujin
Fujin
Selphie
Unconfirmed:
Yuna
Tidus
Wakka
Yuffie
Aerith

ahhh here is the RIGHT list.You forgot to be Sephiroth under unconfirmed as well.Him and Cloud as we all know has a history so he MIGHT return.

Counterpart

mynaauka said:
Odd...
I've played every single Final Fantasy all the way through, including FF3 on the NES which has yet to be released in the US, and Ansem has never appeared in any of them.

lol...I think he thinks that Ansem is a FF character because he lived on the same world as them.But he is obviously made and appeared for the first time for KH series.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sweet_Killer_PR said:
i would love to see zidane garnet and eiko ooo beatrix and freya jiji and i wonder if yuna is gonna summon;)

That'd be awsome, atleast them, if they were to put some FFIX characters in there then those three would be good, to bad they wouldn't be able to put vivi cause he looks just like a heartless.

adventchildkiori

yeah FF9 characters would be awesome (I would love to see Zidane in it but no Steiner, he is just flat out annoying.....) but noruma didnt do the character design for FF9 so I dunno if its possible (all the FF characters in KH are a character design that noruma did so there is a pattern)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back