• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticDreamer

Think there's anymore NEW ff characters? they say there's at least five and now there's already seven new characters.
Auron
Seifer
Raijin
Fujin
Yuna
Rikku
Vivi
so anymore NEW final fantasy characters to kh2 or this is all of them?

xmitzoo

Website
oath-keeper.net
I'm not exactly sure. I somehow doubt that they will add anymore but there always is a slight chance. I've heard tons of rumours about Rinoa, Vincent, and Tifa making appearances. But I somehow doubt it. D:

Sanctuary Keeper

soras friend901 said:
I wish. If it had them kh2 would be perfect
For you it would and maybe for other people, but, Nomura wants to make KH2, as least-FFish as possible. Adding more FF characters and then giving them minor roles just to please you guys would be useless.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
xmitzoo said:
I'm not exactly sure. I somehow doubt that they will add anymore but there always is a slight chance. I've heard tons of rumours about Rinoa, Vincent, and Tifa making appearances. But I somehow doubt it. D:
i havent heard rumours of rinoa really but shes the only one of those 3 who would make sence.. just because squall and seifer will be there

i still doubt vincent and tifa though

Vzam

Bronze Member
Vincent is on his way to make a cameo of some sort I belive from confirmed information by Nomura

O

Orochi Yashiro

i heard sin might be n kh2 but its just a rumor

from ffx? wtf?!? where could you have ever heard that? what the hell would it be doing in KH? what, monstro 2?

Ansem/Sephy

Who cares, I am just glad there is already so many ff characters in it already. It's a great improvement. Not to mention that Cloud even gets an entire side-story!

DJFirewolf

Sanctuary Keeper said:
For you it would and maybe for other people, but, Nomura wants to make KH2, as least-FFish as possible. Adding more FF characters and then giving them minor roles just to please you guys would be useless.

Do you really believe the FF characters have minor roles this time around?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
DJFirewolf said:
im pretty sure they will have roles about as big as in the last game.. most likely a bit bigger but still not huge.. yeah.. mild characters

except cloud, apparently he is being glorified, guessing its from advent children and the many other ffvii spinoffs.. im not complaining >D

D

Dark Ruler

It has been confirmed that auron and yuna and seifer are going to be in it but im not really sure if its true

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
theres pictures of them all over the net.... and auron was like the first confirmed ff character of the game with pic's back.... i dunno how long ago

check khultimania.. when its back up..

D

Dark Ruler

Yeah im sure that auron will be in it but Vincent and Tifa and Rikke and others from ff why? what do are their roles in kh2? any ideas?

Sanctuary Keeper

DJFirewolf said:
It's either a minor role or a major role. Them having a major role will make this practically another FF game, especially with all the FF characters that are there, so yes, I believe they will have minor roles, but to what extent? That is the real question.

Last edited:

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
vincent and tifa arent confirmed and i love them but i dont see a purpose for adding them.. but the others are just side characters to bring the story along

i think ff characters are used just to please square fans.. but it also gives them an excuse to avoid creating original characters.. its win-win

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yeah, I believe it's been confirmed that Vincent Valentine is in the game, though it's unknown in which world. I'm guessing since all the FF characters seem to be teaming up against the Heartless at Hollow Bastion (Yuna and Rikku fighting the heartless in what appears to be the Rising Falls, Cloud and Squall fighting there as well), he might show up there.

I'm looking forward to seeing more FF characters...they just plain rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back