• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Character's World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you finish playing kh1 and played kh2, it has been confirmed hallow bastion/radiant gardens was his world.

also there's alread y a thread for this

A

Audo

I remember in KH1 Leon said that 10 years prior, the heartless destroyed their world. Does that mean we can expect to see a FF world in KH: BBS?
He said Maleficent and the Heartless overtook their world (Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion) nine years prior to KH1.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember in KH1 Leon said that 10 years prior, the heartless destroyed their world. Does that mean we can expect to see a FF world in KH: BBS?

His home world has already been revealed to be Radiant Garden. Also, from the information released, BBS's story revolves around PoH and MX. There doesn't seem to be any place for FF characters in the plot, imo. In previous KH games, I think FF characters were there to give the game a more familiar feel to it, since KH is an alternate reality for FF characters.

DarkSoldier85

Yup, it's Radiant Garden. Lol when I first saw screens of KH2, I thought Roxas was Sora's appearance at a Final Fantasy based world (This was before I had played any of the games).

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
remember when they go back to hollow bastion in the first game and talk about how hollow bastion has changed and how they used to live there(if my memory is correct)

Erauqs

Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden was their world until 9 years berore KH1 when it was destroyed by Maleficent and the Heartless. Cid brought them all to Traverse Town.

A

Audo

Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden was their world until 9 years berore KH1 when it was destroyed by Maleficent and the Heartless. Cid brought them all to Traverse Town.
It wasn't destroyed...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, etc. are all from Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. Maleficent took over their world nine years before the first game, she didn't destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back