• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Characters...what do you think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogue

I know most of you know this, but im really glad that Auron is introduced in KH2....and i heard Yuna is going to be in KH2 too. (and would you beleive it? It would be the same voice as the one in FFX)
Im sure it would have Yuna Auron Tidus and Lulu!!! (i hope...)
Im all for characters from ff9 too....i dont understand why they won't consider that....Maybe like, Zidane can have a very 'Edward Elric' Voice, ya know??

So what do you think??

trogue

Cloudy_Card said:
i pictured zidane with more of a smooth voice than a edward elric voice.

lol, could you give an example? A possible voice cast??

For a character like Aerith to star in KH...I mean, didn't SquareSoft tell them that she died?? Maybe they could've put Tifa instead....

They can put Cecil and Vaan too....

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Here's the FF characters we have so far:

Cloud
Squall/Leon
Auron
Seifer
Fuijin
Raijin
Selphie

Likely to appear:
Tidus (because of DI)
Wakka (because of DI)
Vincent (its been rumored forever, and was in a magazine)
Yuna(heavily rumored)
Aerith (if all the KH gang is back)
Yuffie (if all the KH gang is back)
Cid (if all the KH gang is back)

As for voices actors:(who havent been cast yet):
Seifer - Steven Jay Blum
Fuijin - (she only says one word at a time, angrily, so it doesnt matter)
Raijin - Crispin Freeman
Vincent - Richared Hayworth (or whoever plays him in FFVII:AC)

Endgame

:D
FF9? There was an FF9? I just assumed that they jumped right from Seven to X and X two, but there you go, they actually made a nine! Did they make an eight?

trogue

Perfect Zero said:
FF9? There was an FF9? I just assumed that they jumped right from Seven to X and X two, but there you go, they actually made a nine! Did they make an eight?

y-you have...to be kidding...? :eek: OMG, he has to be!! THERE IS NO WAY....ARE YOU SERIOUS??! No...your joking.... :confused: ......? :p omg he's serious....!!!!
I...im just going to have your memeory rechecked....I DONT BELEIVE YOU!!!!

Perfect Zero,cloudy_card wrote at least five characters from FF8 in his list...

Leon/Squall
Seifer
Fuijin
Raijin
Selphy

(HEY, where did Seifer Rajin and Fuijin come in KH??)

and FF9 is another....where i wrote ZIDANE....(he has to be kidding.....)

How many FF's do you know??

Endgame

:D
trogue said:
y-you have...to be kidding...? :eek: OMG, he has to be!! THERE IS NO WAY....ARE YOU SERIOUS??! No...your joking.... :confused: ......? :p omg he's serious....!!!!
I...im just going to have your memeory rechecked....I DONT BELEIVE YOU!!!!

Perfect Zero,cloudy_card wrote at least five characters from FF8 in his list...

Leon/Squall
Seifer
Fuijin
Raijin
Selphy

(HEY, where did Seifer Rajin and Fuijin come in KH??)

and FF9 is another....where i wrote ZIDANE....(he has to be kidding.....)

How many FF's do you know??

Well considering that I bought an N64, and then an XBOX, and have never actually owned a PS or PS2, you can understand that I have not heard of some PS games.

(Oh, I bought N64 for one reason alone: Zelda Orcarina of Time. Brilliant game, that, even better than the Zelda on GC.)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^ You still arent that smart really...

No company makes games in a weird order... >_>

Anyways, Yuna was just a rumour, and a bad one. Same for Vincent...

It's just that I dont see them in the game. They dont have a special role in the game for instance. Some characters for instance are really different from others.
Seifer, Fujin and Raijin for example are an arrogant gang and has not been seen in any other FFs...

Vincent on the other hand is much like Auron. He is older than the rest, knows much and learns his team things... Two of the same characters in one game is soooo stupid...

Same story: A girl like Yuna is just the same as Aerith or Garnet. Nothing special, just a bit too much into sacrificing...

Then you have Aerith, and one is enough of these types thank you...

Last is Rinoa, and you all know I want her in it. Not just becuz she is just the awesomeness, but also becuz she is really different from the other stereotyped heroines in the FF games.
She is flirting, making jokes, cheering up, bit bitchy some times. And only FF8 had a heroine like that...

Plus, Rinoa was the lover of Squall in FF8, making it only more understandable to have her in KH2 wouldnt you agre?!!

Keji

i dunno.. yuna to me was one of the shyest (typo?) characters of all FF...barely talked.. and when she did.. it was very faint..
on the side note this shyness was quickly put away in FFX-2.. where she talked so much.. her personality changed so much in just 2ish years

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Keji said:
i dunno.. yuna to me was one of the shyest (typo?) characters of all FF...barely talked.. and when she did.. it was very faint..
on the side note this shyness was quickly put away in FFX-2.. where she talked so much.. her personality changed so much in just 2ish years
Still she is no different from stereotyped heroines....

Rinoa was actually the least stereotyped heroine...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
ahhh i agree with you New2ya. Rinoa was the best heroine in the FF series. her attitude and style was a first and really made her stand out against the rest. and also she is the lover of Squall. so she could be in KH2. but im wondering how they will peice together Squall and her's relation ship to non veterans of FF. and also Seifer's case but enough worrying about that. im just going to let Nomura;s genius mind work its magic and wait for the game before i delve into that. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back