• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF characters in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davethekhfan

which final fantasy characters would you like to see in BBS personally i'd like to see vincent in there as a party member and also bring back cloud and sephiroth.bring back all the originals but add some new people like yuna rinoa people like that:drool:

Macabre

Gold Member
I'd like to see Vincent, Zack Fair, Jecht, Ashe, Balthier and Zidane Tribal in BBS.

Crystal

Silver Member
Just like Suffering Angel said , as few as possble ..XD
Because the game is not really related to FF ..

Rix

:)
Awards
Some of them mentioned above would be nice to see, but not too many though.. And I'm personally sick of the Cloud and Sephiroth thing. It's being over-used, but I'm pretty sure we will see more of them. But I hope that they wont have another optional boss battle with Sephy, maybe some other villain can take his place?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Some of them mentioned above would be nice to see, but not too many though.. And I'm personally sick of the Cloud and Sephiroth thing. It's being over-used, but I'm pretty sure we will see more of them. But I hope that they wont have another optional boss battle with Sephy, maybe some other villain can take his place?

Genesis? :D
Iono, it could be cool if they brought Zack in and then Angeal, being his mentor, would kick our asses ^-^

Younger like teenagers or something seeing as they're all in their 20s
Uh, not exactly. We saw younger forms of Final Fantasy cameos such as Wakka and Tidus in Kingdom Hearts, while Sephiroth and Cloud etc. appeared to be at the age they were in their appropriate titles. It's just what the KH team want in terms of guest cameos.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I don`t think there will be any FF characters in BBS, but I would like to see Vincent too.

Anagram

Banned
I want to see VINCENTcause he's just great.
And to get a cerberus keyblade.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No More FF Characters.

it messes up their Image when they are in this game. Im all for FFVII and all the others. But really can't we keep them seprate in this one. Please.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
which final fantasy characters would you like to see in BBS personally i'd like to see vincent in there as a party member

Say no more. That's all BBS needs: Vincent's awesome and manliness. :3

~_~ as little as possible, thank you, unless they want to explain the Sephiroth-Cloud story line, in which case the Crisis Core team would be a tiny blessing.

This. Zack will undoubtedly appear if they decide to do so.

if they did, it should be some of the Crisis Core cast. idk, what about Genesis as the opt. boss?

Since SOLDIER exist in Kingdom Hearts somewhere, and given it's history (though, it won't be the same in KH), I could see Genesis appearing in BBS. AtW would be the director of SOLDIER - there are only four SOLDIER members - Zack, Angeal, Sephy, and another who left SOLDIER - you'll meet him (Genesis) later on as a opt. boss battle. Meh. =]

No More FF Characters.

No u. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back