• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF:AC sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku4493

sephiroth

Kira - Technically, FF:AC is going to me a movie; not a game, so this belongs in this area.

hey in the very end of the ff7 advent children trailer they show sephiroth do you think its a flashback or the real deal. ill post the link for the trailer.

here it is http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/ itlll take you to the main site go to trailers and clik the fourth 1

Last edited by a moderator:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Re: sephiroth

dude while i wish to see advent children, this thread belongs somewhere else, not in the KH2 threads, and it is the real deal, i can garentee that it is the real deal and you can quote me on that, i know this cause i have looked at over 700 sites regarding the movie

onewingedangel14

sephiroth burning neblham was a made up part of cloud's mind, they wanted him to hate sephiroth so he would fight him, I think that sephiroth will be back but something different that we won't expect will happen this time!!! OWA rocks

New2Ya

I'm lost...
a: it may be a movie, but it belongs to the square-enix section
b: no offence to any n00b here, but sephiroth is back, confirmed

watch the last trailer till the VERY END(!) so wait, and youll see Cloud looking at the sky, and Sephiroth (new scene) is falling down, ready to attack him.

Despair

LOL OWA.

Yeah sephiroth is definatly going to be back, and if for some stupid reson he isn't, i'll burn out my eyes (OWA would like this for he wishes me to die) but yeah he's coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back