• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Few questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ok KHInsider, I could use some help. BBS help to be more specific. In the normal US version of BBS, the one I have, do you get keyblades after defeating the secret bosses? Like, for example, No Name, for defeating the Mysterious Figure. I would also like to know how I could get Ultima Weapon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For Ultima Weapon, you need to get to Arena Level 30 and complete Villain's Vendetta.
You get Void Gear for defeating Vanitas' Lingering Spirit, and as you already know, you get No Name by defeating the Mysterious Figure.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
For Ultima Weapon, you need to get to Arena Level 30 and complete Villain's Vendetta.
You get Void Gear for defeating Vanitas' Lingering Spirit, and as you already know, you get No Name by defeating the Mysterious Figure.

Villains Vendetta being the final arena challenge?

Crystal

Silver Member
Cool, thanks. And while I'm on the subject, are there any real strategies for the Mysterious Figure and Vanitas' Lingering Spirit?

Thunder surges and fire surges for MF, and now people will be suggest that using Strike Raid for VS.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Strike-Raid "strategy" for VS is actually cheating by exploiting the AI. If one wants to fight him fair it's more using mine spells against him, oh, and never using any cure-spells.
Ventus can also get him pretty good with Tornado and Faith if I recall correctly.

The MF, like said before, there's for one the Surge strategy or one can also try the shotlock-strategy, yet there's the catch to never use more than 5 lock-ons, or the MF will use renewal barrier.

Stars

リク
VS : Terra --> Aerial Slam
Aqua --> Seeker Mine
Ventus ---> Tornado

MF : Thunder and Fire surges, but avoid using too many thunder surges for Aqua in beating him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back