• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fess Up: Who You Thought Would Be In The Real Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenice

I used to think it would have been:
1. Master Xehanort
2. Xemnas
3. Ansem
4. Young Xehanort
6. Xigbar
7. Terra - Xehanort
8. Marluxia (I knew about him ever since the Kingdom Of Corona trailer where we saw his nobodies dropped)
9. Larxene (I wanted her to be connected to Anna-Elsa with the whole sisterhood thing, since I used to think she was Strelitzia's sister, but I was wrong lmao)
10. Riku Replica (I would have liked to see Naminé somehow involved and a side story that connected him to Riku)
11. Vanitas (A perfect fit for Monstropolis)
12. Dark - Aqua (Would have loved to see her in San Fransokyo). I understood pretty soon that they weren't going for it and eventually theorized that Roxas might have been a darkness, but as soon as they started dropping more trailers I understood pretty quickly how things were going to evolve.
13. Xion

And I thought the original lights would have been:
1. Sora
2. Riku (I wanted to see a side story about his old keyblade becoming a weapon for Young Riku from another timeline, but it didn't happen lol)
3. Mickey
4. Kairi (I would have loved to see her fight for Aqua and somehow see her interact with Larxene, since she's been looking for the princesses and they're quite different)
5. Ven (I liked the idea of Ven being the one who would have saved both Aqua and Terra)
6. Roxas (Saved through the digital Twilight Town and ready to fight alongside Lea to save Xion). I understood pretty soon that Aqua was going to be a light lol, and then I started thinking that Roxas was going to be a darkness.
7. Lea (I would have liked to see more of him and Isa in the main story while training with Kairi, but Isa ended up being a darkness)

I thought Aqua would have played a huge role in San Fransokyo (they could have written an amazing parallel story about old Baymax falling to darkness just like how Aqua fell to darkness in the Realm Of Darkness).
I knew Vanitas was going to play a part in Monstropolis as soon as the world got leaked.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I used to think it would have been:
1. Master Xehanort
2. Xemnas
3. Ansem
4. Young Xehanort
6. Xigbar
7. Terra - Xehanort
8. Marluxia (I knew about him ever since the Kingdom Of Corona trailer where we saw his nobodies dropped)
9. Larxene (I wanted her to be connected to Anna-Elsa with the whole sisterhood thing, since I used to think she was Strelitzia's sister, but I was wrong lmao)
10. Riku Replica (I would have liked to see Naminé somehow involved and a side story that connected him to Riku)
11. Vanitas (A perfect fit for Monstropolis)
12. Dark - Aqua (Would have loved to see her in San Fransokyo). I understood pretty soon that they weren't going for it and eventually theorized that Roxas might have been a darkness, but as soon as they started dropping more trailers I understood pretty quickly how things were going to evolve.
13. Xion

And I thought the original lights would have been:
1. Sora
2. Riku (I wanted to see a side story about his old keyblade becoming a weapon for Young Riku from another timeline, but it didn't happen lol)
3. Mickey
4. Kairi (I would have loved to see her fight for Aqua and somehow see her interact with Larxene, since she's been looking for the princesses and they're quite different)
5. Ven (I liked the idea of Ven being the one who would have saved both Aqua and Terra)
6. Roxas (Saved through the digital Twilight Town and ready to fight alongside Lea to save Xion). I understood pretty soon that Aqua was going to be a light lol, and then I started thinking that Roxas was going to be a darkness.
7. Lea (I would have liked to see more of him and Isa in the main story while training with Kairi, but Isa ended up being a darkness)

I thought Aqua would have played a huge role in San Fransokyo (they could have written an amazing parallel story about old Baymax falling to darkness just like how Aqua fell to darkness in the Realm Of Darkness).
I knew Vanitas was going to play a part in Monstropolis as soon as the world got leaked.
That's so different thinking that Aqua would have played a huge role in San Fransokyo. If she were to visit a Disney world, I thought she would have done great in Arendelle.

I remember the Dark-Aqua reveal trailer and used to be torn between wanting her to be a darkness or not. On one hand, it would have been interesting to see both Terra and Aqua as darknesses and Ven having to save them, but on the other hand, after 0.2 it would have been a disservice to Aqua's character to have her give in to the darkness right when we're about to save her.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I never thought of Xaldin, but that would have fit really well, since his glimmers of personality from Days showed he was already similar to Xehanort in a lot of ways. Seeing love as weekness, pulling long con manipulations on the Beast, etc.
I wouldn't have minded a subplot where Aeleus tries to win Xaldin back to the light, and either fails and ups the stakes for everyone or succeeds and helps shift the dynamic in the Guardian's favor. I'm not sure if there was ever an indication that they had a relationship as somebodies beyond their shared occupation but at least there's something there to build on and it would have resulted in them getting lines.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I still cant believe Aeleus and Dilan were silent throughout the entire game. Didnt even have anything to say when Ansem the Wise returned

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I still cant believe Aeleus and Dilan were silent throughout the entire game. Didnt even have anything to say when Ansem the Wise returned
Were they close to Ansem The Wise? I just assumed they were security guards that stood outside the castle and probably said "Good morning, sir" to Ansem when he went in for work and "Good night, sir" when he would leave for the evening.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Were they close to Ansem The Wise? I just assumed they were security guards that stood outside the castle and probably said "Good morning, sir" to Ansem when he went in for work and "Good night, sir" when he would leave for the evening.
Ansem was hurt by the betrayal of all six of his apprentices so it's safe to assume he felt close to those two. Which was shown by both of them being choked up and emotional when he did return

Tobi

Awards
They seem to have been apprentices of him, too. It always seemed like he meant them too, when Ansem wrote about them (/the traitors) in his reports. Maybe guarding the castle was a way for them to be allowed to studying under Ansem? As in one hand washes the other. Lefts the question when they would have time to study when they have to guard the castle...

Soldier

Awards
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm kind of glad they brought Demyx back, though they should've given us at least a boss fight with him to test the unreal engine's power. And in regards to Larxene and Marluxia, that still doesn't make sense, Xemnas KNEW that they were traitors in the original organization, and even talk about starting another coup before Xemnas interrupts. Larxene didn't want to "become that old geezer's heart tank" so why did she agree? did she volunteer or was she drafted? How much are they paying? i'll double it.
That aside, both of them are pretty weak when you think about it. Since Larxene's element is thunder, just equip a bunch of thunder resistant items and tank a few hits. Marluxia hits hard but he's slow.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They seem to have been apprentices of him, too. It always seemed like he meant them too, when Ansem wrote about them (/the traitors) in his reports. Maybe guarding the castle was a way for them to be allowed to studying under Ansem? As in one hand washes the other. Lefts the question when they would have time to study when they have to guard the castle...
Maybe Dilan and Aeleus were poor, but very intelligent at the local community college in Radiant Garden. They couldn't afford classes with Ansem The Wise, so he gave them a scholarship program to study with him, but they also have to work as castle security? Although this wouldn't explain how they kept their job as castle security in KH3 since Ansem The Wise was gone.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I never really put too much thought on it. Before the KH3 trailers I was 100 percent sure they were not going to bring back Marluxia, Larxene and Demyx...then came the trailer with chess pieces and I just stopped caring.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I wouldn't have minded a subplot where Aeleus tries to win Xaldin back to the light, and either fails and ups the stakes for everyone or succeeds and helps shift the dynamic in the Guardian's favor. I'm not sure if there was ever an indication that they had a relationship as somebodies beyond their shared occupation but at least there's something there to build on and it would have resulted in them getting lines.
This actually would have been interesting. They've been pushing Dilan and Aeleus as buddies even though it originally was Zexion and Lexaeus. Ienzo must be so jealous of their newly found bromance lol.

Awards
This was something I thought about for years actually. Who would be deemed worthy and then taking in the whole 'norting brainwashing' aspect. Let me just get this out of the way, I never expected Marluxia and Larxene. They made no sense and go against what Xemnas said in DDD. Luxord and Demyx were half and half. They were loyal but didn't seem really evil as shown in Days. Demyx in particular didn't like fighting so not a good candidate. Like Xigbar and Saix make complete sense as people Xehanort would want. Luxord and Demyx? Again they are loyal but don't feel like true villains.

I never expected Disney characters either. Look at those cloaked bodies in DDD. Not a single one of them can house a Disney character. Granted Vanitas, Dark Riku, and Larxene are in those groups. I didn't expect FF villains either, because they never use them for the main story. No reason to think they'd start now. The only reason they would be there is if Leon, Cloud, Auron or Zack were going to be Guardians of Light and I knew right out the gate they were not.

Now for the ones I considered and speculated. I'll list them off here.

1. Vantias: Makes as much sense as Xigbar and Saix. Evil, powerful, thinks like Xehanort. And has his own Keyblade. I would have been shocked if he didn't make it in.

2. Apprentice Xehanort: I actually thought most of the new Organization was going to be different stages of Xehanort in his life. This one counts as Xehanort in Terra. I actually thought this version would have been used over Terranort or both would be used. With his time with Ansem the Wise he'd have more resources then just being the 'brute' of the group.

3. Vexen: One of the few old Organization members I felt would be deemed worthy by Xehanort due to his Replica Program. It was too big a project to just forget so to me Vexen would have been one of the first people Xemnas would want. They just need a way to control their Replicas once they make them.

4. Xaldin: I didn't care if he made it in or not, but he seemed like a guy Xehanort would want. He's high ranking like Xigbar and ruthless as Saix. He had no problems wanting to destroy traitors even their younger members, everything shown about him in Beast Castle implies he sees humanity as weakness, and he was ridiculously powerful as a fighter. I'm a little shocked he wasn't even considered a backup but Demyx was.

5. Xion 2.0: When Young Xehanort said Roxas was worthy as a candidate I always wondered if that was a subtle hint of Xion being a option. Then Xemnas's 'puppet is the worthy vessel' line gained attention and theories on why the Organization was in the Toy Story world started to pop up and everything started to click. However I thought the Xion they'd make would be completely different. She would not look like herself, not talk like herself, and with no Roxas and Axel to bond with she or 'it' would be what Xemnas had originally made her for. Load Roxas's battle data in her and she would even copy dual wielding. The perfect Sora/Roxas replacement.

6. Dark Riku: Whether it was a brainwashed Repliku or time traveled KH1 Riku (they are practically the same person like that) it made sense for Xehanort to want a Riku of his own, just like he'd want a Sora.

7. Prime Xehanort: Xehanort at his peak of power as a full grown adult without the crippling old age to hold him back. This would basically be the 'Terranort' of the org. Able to defeat the Guardians of Light all by himself with little to no effort. It would take the entire cast of heroes to beat him. He would fight in the 'No Heart' armor.

Combined those 7 with the Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Saix, and Xigbar and I believe that is 13? Should they have a secret 14th member? I feel that is mandatory.

As far as I can tell, norting served only two purposes:

- prevent xehanort from truly dying

- get quasi-keyblade wielders of darkness for the x-blade synthesis recip- uh, I mean keyblade war

Keyblade wielders of darkness are hard to come by. Xehanort thought it easier to give empty husks a piece of a heart of a keyblade wielder of darkness than to search endlessly for legit wielders.

So..... it was never about brainwashing or anything.

Awards
I thought Demyx, Vexen, Jiminy's Journal, and Aqua were gonna be seekers given the trailers and chess pieces. Strangely enough, I didn't mind the thought of murdering Aqua. All I really wanted were good Roxas moments. Selfish I know.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I thought Demyx, Vexen, Jiminy's Journal, and Aqua were gonna be seekers given the trailers and chess pieces. Strangely enough, I didn't mind the thought of murdering Aqua. All I really wanted were good Roxas moments. Selfish I know.
Jiminy's Journal like... a physical manifestation of what we saw in Coded? Maybe Data Sora? Or would Jiminy's Journal be the actual Organization member, like how The Magic Mirror became an Unversed?

D

Deleted member 252753

Jiminy's Journal like... a physical manifestation of what we saw in Coded? Maybe Data Sora? Or would Jiminy's Journal be the actual Organization member, like how The Magic Mirror became an Unversed?
As I recall, in Coded the Journal manifested itself in the form of Data Riku, who does look like Dark Riku in his Black Coat

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I guess Demyx was still classified as weakness of body since he got demoted to a reserve. So at least that was somewhat consistent

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
As I recall, in Coded the Journal manifested itself in the form of Data Riku, who does look like Dark Riku in his Black Coat
Even then, how would Master Xehanort get Jiminy's Journal? Also, didn't they fix the journal in Coded? That is a cool idea though.

D

Deleted member 252753

Even then, how would Master Xehanort get Jiminy's Journal? Also, didn't they fix the journal in Coded? That is a cool idea though.
Well, if Nomura wanted that then I think it could be explained in a plausible enough way (the bar is low). The organisation could have more success stealing the journal than Maleficent or they could maybe remotely hack into the datascape to get access. Then they could maybe re-corrupt the data, drawing Data Riku out.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I guess Demyx was still classified as weakness of body since he got demoted to a reserve. So at least that was somewhat consistent
What makes that frustrating though is they had these two big strong guys like Lexaeus and Xaldin who are very strong in body and neither were options. Ironically Demyx could have been given the jobs in Tangled and Arendelle of following the princesses. Since they don't engage them or make any contact Demyx fits that job way better then Marluxia and Larxene do. His specialty is recon after all. If they had used him for that I wouldn't complain about Demyx being a vessel option, but they didn't even play up to his strengths.
Well, if Nomura wanted that then I think it could be explained in a plausible enough way (the bar is low). The organisation could have more success stealing the journal than Maleficent or they could maybe remotely hack into the datascape to get access. Then they could maybe re-corrupt the data, drawing Data Riku out.
The idea of norting the journal is so insane and out there that I wish they did it. They've been building that journal as it's own story in COM and ReCoded so let there be a payoff. Just imagine the 13 seekers gathering and one of them is a journal displaying a Data Riku. That would be so outrageous that I'd love it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What makes that frustrating though is they had these two big strong guys like Lexaeus and Xaldin who are very strong in body and neither were options. Ironically Demyx could have been given the jobs in Tangled and Arendelle of following the princesses. Since they don't engage them or make any contact Demyx fits that job way better then Marluxia and Larxene do. His specialty is recon after all. If they had used him for that I wouldn't complain about Demyx being a vessel option, but they didn't even play up to his strengths.

The idea of norting the journal is so insane and out there that I wish they did it. They've been building that journal as it's own story in COM and ReCoded so let there be a payoff. Just imagine the 13 seekers gathering and one of them is a journal displaying a Data Riku. That would be so outrageous that I'd love it.
I kinda wish it was the actual journal just floating in darkness with a coat over it lol.

Back