• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fenrir or Ultima?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Which Keyblade is better, I mean which one should I use in the Paradox cups and stuff. The Fenrir has better physical power, but Ultima has the added advantage of the Magic. Any help would be nice

soralove432

i would use fenrir in the paradox cups. fenrir has 7 strength 1 magic, ultima has 6 strength and like...4 magic? im not sure about that.

Last edited:
Ultima Weapon. It has MP Hastega (I think it's Hastega) which will speed up how fast your MP recharges, and it has far more Magic than Fenrir. Fenrir also has Negative Combo, so unless you want to get 1000+ points in Phil's training, I wouldn't use it as my default anyway. Normally I use it with Valor since magic's disabled.

Athel

Machinist
Ultima Weapon. I beat every Paradox cup multiple times with the Ultima Weapon. It is much more reliable than Fenrir.

cam1lee

well i can beat anything with any keyblade because im just good like that, hehehe. anyway i guess it doesnt matter what key you choose cause i like both pretty cool. but if i had to choose it would probably be ultima weapon

cam1lee

actually it depends on wat level you're at because i had a theory that if you were at a high level the ultima weapon would have the same quality of attack power as fenrir. and plus you have more magic ability than fenrir

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
don't double post, that's what the edit is for...

anyways, at the right level, any keyblade is possible...

exp: at level 99 paradox, I could win with the Kingdom Key, challenging, yes...but it was worth the glory...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well it depends what type of fighter you are in KH, IMO I ALWAYS use the Fenrir.The only other time I use the Ultima is when I'm in Final Form.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Ultima Weapon, no contest. Mainly b/c the Ultima Weapon has MP Hastega, which is extremely useful during the cups, while Fenrir has Negative Combo, which I have found absolutely no use for except for in certain minigames. Plus, the upped magic is a nice little bonus, and Fenrir isn't that much more powerful than Ultima Weapon anyway (it's like 1 more in terms of strength), so go with Ultima Weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back