• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fenrir? huh? another? and another?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartbreakOne

in the secret ending i saw Fenrir. then the next shot i paused it and saw another Fenrir! and in the same shot another!!! that means there are three fenrirs!!! :confused:

i think there is also a gunblade on the floor and the sleeping lion keyblade

HeartbreakOne

after the scene with one Fenrir, the scene thats after that. pause it i saw 2!!!

try using utube to pause.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
there are 4 possibly.
temporarypic2.jpg

temporarypic3.jpg

Actually, it's not just fenrir, there are multiple copies of the same keyblade. What's perplexing is that none of them have keychains.

dark malificent

the ultima weapon is there aswell its in angels prayers first pic its the one with the yellow circle near the handle

and i think the one poking out on the first pic is the POTC one

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
i wonder why they don t have keychains (mabye they are just weapons hat are modeled after the true keyblades) but the 3 kb in the beginning do have keychains and they are sora s riku s en prob mickeys keyblades but they look kinda old i wonder if its in the past i wonder why theyre so old and stuff or the future i wonder how come theyre so many kbs , present is not likely because in an interview nomura said he wasn t planning on making a direct seqeul first(khIII) but something in the past or future or something like that(and in the batlles xemnas(xehanort ) has armor 2 mabye its has a connetion because the movie also said xehanort mmmmm so many Q so few A

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back