• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feelings about Keyblade Graveyard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
You guys can keep telling me it is the fated place and super important and blah blah, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I am a bit disappointed one of the worlds taking up a slot for original worlds is KG... I know TWTNW has no importance really in KH3 but it would have been so much more fun exploring that world than bland KG.

And if all 13 boss fights take place in that boring wasteland enviorment that is going to be even worse. I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.

My only hopes are either
1) The world is a 2 in 1 world. A small part of it is KG but it is mainly the Kingdom Hearts world we theorize about. Say story progresses in a way where KH opens up shortly after some big scenes happen making it more of a KH world.
2) It is cutscene only world and, PLOTTWIST: The surprise is that the final battle doesnt happen here at all because Sora beat destiny and changed up some events that were supposed to happen and now the story doesnt do that and does something else.

Guys I am not a complainer typically so I apologize if it seems that way here. Believe me I usually love a little over 99% everything KH! This just needs to be expressed by me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It hasn't been confirmed playable just yet, but if it is playable then I hope it looks much better than it did in BbS. For a final world, having just three areas and battles taking place in a tornado was just disappointing.

I hope that it is like BbS where we might have to go to the Keyblade Graveyard a few times for cutscenes / battles (find the Lingering Will, encounter Xehanorts) and even Vanitas' speech seems to have taken place there but the way he was talking seemed like they weren't ready for the battles to occur.

It's the fated place so we'd have to fight there at the end, but I do think it will transform into the actual final world. Nomura is excited for the final world and if it was just the Keyblade Graveyard then he'd have had to have done some major work on making it interesting.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well good thing Nomura confirmed the final battle will be happening in a brand new world he is preparing, lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nothing is confirmed yet. For all we know, Keyblade Graveyard is just in the cutscenes.

sephydark

Awards
I do expect the Keyblade Graveyard to be more interesting in KH3 if it does indeed turn out to be a playable world. In BBS the Keyblade Graveyard felt like a flat, empty wasteland, but flat and empty world design was a problem with BBS in general and not specific to that world. IMO with some better planning it could come across as more desolate and eerie rather than desolate and boring.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Thankfully, it doesn’t seems like there is a limit on the number of original worlds like there is for the Disney ones. So it’s presence doesn’t mean we’re losing out on other potential original worlds.

I do think the x-blade will be forged here, but then Sora will have to enter Kingdom Hearts to stop Xehanort. Unlike past games, Kingdom Hearts will be a fully explorable world. I just don’t see KG fitting the bill for what Nomura has described for the final stage.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If the Realm of Darkness was renovated for 0.2 Birth by Sleep then it's not out of the realm of possibility for The Keyblade Graveyard to get the same treatement.

2 quid is good

Awards
I feel like the keyblade graveyard is gonna be a world we visit relatively early on, or at least by the mid-game point because of lingering will. And that shot of KG in the recent trailer has most people thinking its Xehanort, but the outline of the figure shows that it could just as easily be lingering will which makes more sense honestly

Qiesamuel

I hope it'd be a cutscene only world or just a small area which battle againts 13 darknesses happening but we were unable to explore it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back