• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Feel the magic of Power Rangers memes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
The most I ever had to do with Power Rangers is this one cool action figure that I still have. It's a guy who can transform into a gold and black dragon with purple flaming wings. Used it all the time when I still played with toys.

Anagram

Banned
Awards
^ I used to have megazords more than figures. It was like a transformer toy fun to combine or change shapes~

*the accuracy is painful*

Bufferino

wannabe
Awards
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Keyblade Master
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • In the Grid
It's about time Tom and Kimberly had sex.
okay i just ruined my childhood when i said that

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • Nose Stuck in a Book
Power Rangers was my thing growing up but Kamen Rider is so where it's at. *swoon*

But anywhoooo