• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feedback / Suggestions Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Oh wow... I really didn't see Keyblades as being an illegal item, seeing how its a KH RP, but now that you mention it... I haven't seen any. Well... Good thing I have Ventus! Buuuutt... I had a character that I wanted to add in much later in the RP. He kinda does have a Keyblade. I'm guessing I can't add him now, but he was a piece of my characters past, and like you both said, quite detrimental to my character. Maybe we can lift that Keyblade ban after a few worlds have fallen into darkness and what not. Idk... Maybe after we can't extinguish the growing heartless rate, the stability of Kingdom Hearts gets shaken, causing a rupture in the power of light and darkness, ending in the dispersal of very few light and twilight keyblades,(Not just saying that because the person I wanted to add was a villain/anti-hero <.<) Ultimately giving the characters playing the strongest roles and showing the most determination in the RP Keyblades, while something something darkside something something something complete.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Swag i like Your Idea. Particularly since Riku gets A keyblade In kh2 after Turning away from the Darkness And since the thing that causes Him To do sp May not Happen (getting his Arse kicked by sora as Ansem) He Could have a Twilight Keyblade

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Swag i like Your Idea. Particularly since Riku gets A keyblade In kh2 after Turning away from the Darkness And since the thing that causes Him To do sp May not Happen (getting his Arse kicked by sora as Ansem) He Could have a Twilight Keyblade
Any character that doesn't have a Keyblade at the start of Kingdom Hearts does not have a Keyblade in this roleplay. The only characters who are allowed to have Keyblades are Sora, Terra, Aqua, Ven, and King Mickey. I will not accept any other characters who have Keyblades.

As shiny as Keyblades are, your character can fight without one. There are plenty of other weapons out there and a Keyblade is not the end-all, be-all. There are plenty of other roleplays on the forums that allow for everyone to use Keyblades, but this roleplay doesn't. (Everyone was given a choice before this started on whether or not they wanted a Keyblade Master-style roleplay or one set in an alternate KH1 setting, the former allowing everyone to have Keyblades while the later only allows specific characters to wield them.)

This will not change in the future. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back