• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 4th means...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I'm officially 19 I guess? Woohoo go me!~

can we have cake now i'm starving :c
and wOW I've been here all this time and still don't have 1,000 posts man i'm a loser

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Happy Birthday~ :3

having less posts is probably better

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If it makes you feel better it took me 6 years to get to 1k posts. Happy Birthday.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Happy Birthday~ :3

having less posts is probably better

Thanks, Taochan~ :D (oh hey, the irony is that I usually add 'chan' to everyone's names but yours already has it haha)

maybe you're right ;-;

If it makes you feel better it took me 6 years to get to 1k posts. Happy Birthday.

That does make me feel considerably better. c: Haha, thanks man~

lol I just got this notification on skype in regards to today, Happy Birthday! :)

Skype is such a stalker. <.< >.> lol thanks a ton, bro!~ :3

Here, have some cake
linked cause large image is large

Have a fantastic birthday! :3

Ooh, is it just me, or is that a parkour cake? c: (either that or that one guy is committing suicide- which was my second guess) Haha, thanks Mirby-chan!~

Happy birthday!

(not having 1000 posts is perfectly fine c: )

Thanks Ethy-chan!~

(b-but it makes me look like a noob doesn't it? ;-;)

Hi! I may not know you, but what the heck Happy Birthday! enjoy every moment and have fun! peace! :)

You may not know me, but I know you very well. *insert creeper gif*

Haha, I've seen your posts around the forum. Nice to meet you!~ And thanks for the birthday wishes! :3

Happy birthday! :)

Who's gonna bake the cake?

Thanks man!~ Well Mirby brought a cake, but we'll probably need another one if everyone wants a piece so...how about whoever won't burn it? My mom burns everything she cooks, so it'd be nice to eat one that isn't burned this year. :x

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Wow, Happy Birthday! ^^ *hug* We didn't get to know each other very well, I miss talking to you. ;u; I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Wow, Happy Birthday! ^^ *hug* We didn't get to know each other very well, I miss talking to you. ;u; I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

8u8 Thank you!! *hugs* Ahh, I feel that it's my fault for disappearing from here without much notice. Life and whatnot. :c But talk again we shall! Haha, after all of the awesome messages I've gotten from friends, i'm having the best day ever. c:

Back