• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Voices?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
idfk, just curious.
What are some of your favourite voices? Could be anything - music, television, films, games, etc.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Not to be a complete nerd or anything but I absolutely adore Xigbar's voice. It is one of the many reasons I fell in love with him.

Apart from that, I'd have to mention Alexander Skarsgård, especially in his role as Eric Northman. He has the most divine husky voice ever.

Also, Danny Trejo for some reason. I love that twang.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Marluxia's. >:D

Um, Vincent D'Onofrio's in LOCi. i dunno why. it just fits so well with his character, it's amazing.

ALAN RICKMAN. lovely voice. So. . . mucj. . . lovelines. <3

And then Jim Dale. He did the harry potter book's audio tape thingies. And the job he did was splendid and fantastic. :D I dont' think anybody else could have pulled it off. (wait he did some of the hp vg voices too. =p)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Ahhh, yes! Jim Dale sounds a little like a young Stephen Fry, who also did some audio books from the series. This is him.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Quinton Flynn=FFF obviously, he's got the talent and gahhhh I just love it! XD :p
Melissa Fahn=Awesome.
Haley Joel Osment=FFFFFF obviously I just adore his voice just because! XD

Ummmmmmmm who else?.....

*thinks*

I reallyyyy adore british accents especially Emma Watson and Keira Knightley's.

John Morris and Beatrice Miller, look them up if you don't know who they are. Hint: Disney/Pixar work maybe....so what if it's just a couple of clips and such, I LIKE IT.<3333

Uhhhhh who else......>_<;;

I guess some random names:
Wendee Lee, Michelle Ruff, Michael Reisz, Philece Sampler, John Ratzenberger, Liam O' Brien, Peter Cullen, Johnny Yong Bosch, Mona Marshall, Colleen O'Shaugnessy, Luci Christian, Yuri Lowenthal, Aaron Dismuke, Vic Mignogna, Crispin Freeman, Stephanie Sheh, Kate Higgins, RICK GOMEZ, and Carrie Savage.......yeah.......anyways, that's all I can think up of on the top of my head at the moment aside from Wayne Allwine, who passed away. :/

E

Eyesore

Fern, Iago, Slim Shady Circa 1999-2000, Vegeta, Daisuke Niwa.
I'll post more later.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Ahhh, yes! Jim Dale sounds a little like a young Stephen Fry, who also did some audio books from the series. This is him.

I listened to that, and i feel jim dale has more emotion in his voice and stuff. >:

But that's just my opinion.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Morgan Freeman, Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, Hugh Laurie (for his excellent accent-switching ability), and Rob Inglis are some who I can name off the very top of my head.

Hmm...I'll have to give this some more thought....

State

Awards

151496-favourite-voices.html

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
James Earl Jones for so many obvious reasons.

Keith David. (Spawn the Animated Series)

Chris Potter. (Gambit in the 1990's X-Men Animated Series)

Phil LaMarr. (Green Lantern John Stewart in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited / Samurai Jack in...Samurai Jack / Gambit in Wolverine and the X-Men)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Morgan Freeman, Vincent Price, Christopher Lee

Good f*ucking god, THANK YOU. I was about to hang myself going through some of the responses till I saw this.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Not in any specific order;

Quinton Flynn
Christopher Lee
Alan Rickman
Gary Oldman
Hugh Laurie
Matthew Bellamy
Keiji Fujiwara