• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Ship/pairing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

I know this is a dumb post, but after viewing ships on deviantart, what are your top pairings?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Soar and Ricky and everything gay in between is hunkydorky with me.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
QuaOva
Aqua and I. It just makes sense.

Edit: I honestly thought this was a forum insanity thread, was that terrible. My bad.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Soar and Ricky and everything gay in between is hunkydorky with me.

Give this man a medal!

Okay, real talk. Time to make a fool out of myself....
Nah, kidding. I'm very fond of ships, and I can accept almost everything if well done. I've learned to love a lot of ships simply because I saw good art about them or read a good fanfiction.

But when it comes to the canon, the only pairing I really honestly ship is SoRiku, simply because it feels like the only one that makes sense. This all...this love started back in the KH1 intro, when Sora was blinded not by the sun, but by the beauty of Riku's back. It was just meant to be. ♥

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My favourite ship is the Falcon.

Thinking about it, my all-time favorite ship is the donut ship. Saved my life so many times.

My favourite pairing is Vanitas x Aqua.

See, that's one of those I read some really good stories about! The art is mostly weird though, sadly... I swear to god, Muke, if you dare ever post that one picture again.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Xemnas x Kingdom Hearts

The zebra coat is undeniable proof of their immense love for each other.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I've always liked good character chemistry aka been a shipper since early days, but I never really had any KH ships growing up, probably because I wasn't that actively in the fandom. DDD got me lowkey shipping the dorks though because it just works so well. And then it kinda just kept going... downhill from there and now I just simply ship it. I have another ship I like too, but it's mostly to feed my love for tragic one sided feels and all that angsty goodness. And that's 100% the fault of one VodiGeer. I hope you know this is all your fault okay. Also kinda Muke I guess I think he had something to do with it too. Thanks :l

I don't mind most KH ships though, as long as there's no adult/minor I can deal with it. Like idk what's hip and popular with the kids these days, but all that Terra/Aqua and even Roxas/Namine, not my thing but I don't mind them and honestly even Vanitas/Namine has some good art. I don't think we'll be seeing any actual couples happen in KH aside from maybe possible SoKairi so eh, I'm pretty neutral on most stuff since it's not happening in canon anyway.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I swear to god, Muke, if you dare ever post that one picture again.
Void, I’m just glad that picture is engraved in your mind. :)

And that's 100% the fault of one VodiGeer. I hope you know this is all your fault okay. Also kinda Muke I guess I think he had something to do with it too. Thanks :l
You're welcome <3

I also lowkey ship Gula and Ava, not gonna lie

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Thinking about it, my all-time favorite ship is the donut ship. Saved my life so many times.

Daaamn, how could I forget.

See, that's one of those I read some really good stories about! The art is mostly weird though, sadly... I swear to god, Muke, if you dare ever post that one picture again.

Same! I just feel like there are a bunch of directions you can go with that one.

palizinhas

Awards
Riku/Kairi has sorta been my thing since I was 8, so there is that. And I can ship pretty much any combination of the paopu trio, really.

I'm also really fond of Player/Strelitzia 'cause it's canon that she had a thing for them, which is pretty rare for KH to actually say, so I think it's fun.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Daaamn, how could I forget.

Don't worry. It gets missed a lot. That's why we love it so much after all.

Same! I just feel like there are a bunch of directions you can go with that one.

Yes, exactly. It is one of those that does not really work in the actual canon, but could work if you rewrote the canon a little. I think I saw one or two really good stories about Vanitas choosing Aqua over Ventus and a million bad ones, lol.

I've always liked good character chemistry aka been a shipper since early days, but I never really had any KH ships growing up, probably because I wasn't that actively in the fandom. DDD got me lowkey shipping the dorks though because it just works so well. And then it kinda just kept going... downhill from there and now I just simply ship it. I have another ship I like too, but it's mostly to feed my love for tragic one sided feels and all that angsty goodness. And that's 100% the fault of one VodiGeer. I hope you know this is all your fault okay. Also kinda Muke I guess I think he had something to do with it too. Thanks :l

You're so welcome. <3
Muke posted some good art about it, but to be entirely honest, I already lowkey shipped it years ago, so I do accept this as my fault. ♥

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't usually delve into ships aside from reading fanfics and browsing art, but I always liked AkuRoku. Maybe it was Axel's cheesy lines like "he made me feel like I had a heart" and such. And then there's SoRiku which I also like.

Also Ansem SoD x Darkness is probably the closest thing we have to a canon ship aside from SoKai.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I don't mind most KH ships though, as long as there's no adult/minor I can deal with it. Like idk what's hip and popular with the kids these days, but all that Terra/Aqua and even Roxas/Namine, not my thing but I don't mind them and honestly even Vanitas/Namine has some good art. I don't think we'll be seeing any actual couples happen in KH aside from maybe possible SoKairi so eh, I'm pretty neutral on most stuff since it's not happening in canon anyway.
Pairing Vanitas and Namine is like pairing a chainsaw with a cannoli.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I think most KH ships are perfectly fine, save for the technically incestual pairings like Roxas x Namine, and adult x minor pairings like Ansem, SoD x Riku. Which sucks because Ansem, SoD x Riku is one of the closet things we have to a canon pairing, albeit a very one-sided one (and Ansem just wants him for his body~)XD

D

Deleted member 246005

There was a fanfic with Riku/Yuffie and Sora/Ariel which were adorable.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ephemer and Skuld. Two people who genuinely get along with each other from day one and are complimentary to each other's personality. Outside of Coded, a lot of Sora's and Riku's relationship is built out of their distance hence why I'm not putting their friendship on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back