• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Is Your Favourite Secret Boss

• Kurt Ziza

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Phantom

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Ice Titan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • One Of The Japanese Ones

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Maker

I just wanted to know what is your favourite secret boss. I heared there are Japanese ones but I don't know them.

K

Kegluneq

I liked sephiroth because thats most of the reason why i played and beat the game was to see and hear the voices of all the ff7 chars

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I voted for Sephiroth because Kurt Zisa was far too difficult a fight to enjoy, Ice Titan was boringly easy, and Phantom was just long, slow and boring as well... so Sephiroth it was, he also looks the best, although Kurt Zisa was by far the coolest looking heartless...lol

DarkOblivion

sephiroth, the rest where just to easy.

also seppy had great counter moves and when he goes second mode (where he keeps running) hes realy a challenge.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I choose Phantom cause every other secret boss except Kurt Zisa was easy Sephy isn't that hard casue basically I jump around alot during that battle Phantom was pretty hard when I first faced him cause instead of just whacking away at him with the keyblade you had to use spells to beat him too and it made it harder if you didn't stop that clock cause then your party members would die if the clock ran out

DarkOblivion

hmm that was realy iritating about Phantom, use magic was oke, but you could always do only 1 hit, that realy bugged me.

also heres something to keep you guys entertained.

Remove all your abilities, use kingdom key, remove all accesories, and stock some potion, now fight Sephiroth.

you'll notice that, with only being able to do a 3 hit combo, Sephiroth isnt that easy.

still havnt defeated him that way yet, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back