• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Pairing or Couple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
quitejaded said:
SasuSaku is better than NaruSaku if we're going to have any Saku at all. :p Duh!

Better than that is just a big org... uhm... Multiple males attached to one Sakura. Yeah. That's the best one for her. :D

How and why do people get crack pairings? >_<

I guess if SasuSaku was so good then I guess some SasuSaku fans shouldn't get worried that NaruSaku is getting hinted every chapter. D: I was a SasuSaku fan but that relationship seems too wishy washy and it is. NaruSaku is starting to blossom slowly and even Sai and Yamato can see that. =O

Crack pairings are hilarious and sweet sometimes they can be tragic *coughRoxasAxelcoughRoxasOlettecough*, it's funny to see how they turn out or how they could of been. Not everyone enjoys canon, which fanfiction and doujins are what Crack lovers/ Fanon fans can turn to. I prefer my fanon for KH like the other people whom love CloudXAerith over CloudXTifa, something like that or they could prefer the slash pairings :D~.

People just have different oppinions I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back