• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

Xaldin Because he is kingdom hearts equivalent of General Grevious JK. Just simply because he is so sadistic he will do anything without thinking of to consequence's

um marluxia/demyx/zexion
they are really mysterious to me and i would like to know more about them

a lot of people like axel so i picked other people that i like

blackberi

Hmm, probably Demyx as he's the most amusing. Plus he has a Sitar and controls water, how awesome is that?

ChrisP

Xigbar since he has an eyepatch! :p I also like Axel because of his weapons and "Got it memorized?". Xaldin has an amazing weapon so he's probably my third favorite.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Xigbar, Luxurd (seriously), and the Castle Oblivion gang. They were so interesting to me in CoM. I loved them. even Vexen surprisingly .

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I'm surprise no one has said Roxas or Xion yet. I like the RAX (RokuAkuShi) gang. Axel due to the lines, Roxas due to the weapons, and Xion due to her role in Days.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have gone over this in my mind many times by now just for the fun of it, but there are many different ways to rank them (from importance in plot, to weapons, attitude, etc.) Overall just for fun I would probably go with:

Zexion - beats out 2nd place because his attitude is too himself and he has the coolest weapon by far
Larxene - best attitude because she doesn't care about anyone but herself and she is quick, but her weapons pale in comparison to Zexions'

Mid-Top
Marluxia - still very cool, nickname helps "Graceful Assassin" with an awesome weapon and cool hair, but the name pronunciation angers me
Xion - 358/2 Day ending made me cry cause I never realized just how cool Xion was
Xigbar - Far-range fighter (like me) and he has a cool past that played a fairly large part in TVA's story

Middle
Axel - played a big role, and had some cool lines, and I like his weapon, but thats about it
Saix - purely because of his drive and boss battle in KH 358/2 Days did I find him cool. I also enjoyed his attitude in Bbs
Roxas - Sora's counterpart, so he obviously has a huge part in storyline, but overall I was fairly dissapointed with how his attitude towards things was so predictable and I found it kind of boring, but he is still cool
Luxord - just makes Middle becomes I love his use of cards, but too little is known about him and he is a gambling addict

Mid-Bottom
Demyx - plays little role in game at all, but I love water, and I love his aloof, uncaring outlook on everybody and everything
Vexen - brains behind team which is cool, and his ice shield isn't bad, but I find his snippy personality annoying sometimes
Xemnas - loses so many points because he isn't a very cool boss nor leader, his weapons are just OK, but I never saw him as anything too special among the Org.

Bottom
Xaldin - even though I know his background story, he is still boring and his weapons moderately interest me, but not enough to gain him too much likeableness
Lexaeus - Aeleus is kind of boring to be honest, and his weapon is more or less plain and boring, his boss battle in Re:CoM and CoM was laughable and he isn't that cool in my opinion.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Vexen, for sure. He's got that....smugness and smartness to him that makes him bad-ass....That, and the fact that he uses a shield. He's like an evil Captain America.....without the patriotism and all that bullcrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back